• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED: 423 points to rent @ $13/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for a 2 BDRM in BCV for at least 7 days somewhere in the last 2 wks of October

I'm not sure if you still have points but I looking for a studio march 15-22. 7 nights at any studio. I've rented before 3 separate times. Thank you,
Tricia

Looking for dedicated 2 bedroom or 3 bedroom at GFV or BLT for Nov 9 - 13

Is there availability?

Available:
2 bedroom villa lake view: 10,11 and 12 177 vacation points
2 bedroom st view: 10,11 and 12 147 vacation points
3 bedroom lake view: 10,11 and 12 354 vacation points

Please tell me if you are interested in one of these.
Thanks!

I'm not sure if you still have points but I looking for a studio march 15-22. 7 nights at any studio. I've rented before 3 separate times. Thank you,
Tricia

I can book at Old Key West 108 points all the night are available.
And vero Beach Inn Ocean view 178 points and garden view 154 points.
and deluxe studio 178 points.

Please tell me if you are interested.
Thanks

I know its out of your booking window, but if you still have points available or would like to wait, we would like a 2 bedroom savannah view at AKL kidani for March 1-8 (7 nights). This is 372 points total. Also we would like to pay $12/pp. Let me know if interested. Thanks! Hollie

I know its out of your booking window, but if you still have points available or would like to wait, we would like a 2 bedroom savannah view at AKL kidani for March 1-8 (7 nights). This is 372 points total. Also we would like to pay $12/pp. Let me know if interested. Thanks! Hollie

I should wait until August 1st. I accept the $12/pp but, if you pay with paypal you should pay the paypal fee (5.4 % of the amount). Also you can make a wire transfer to my Bank of America account (and avoid the 5.4%)
If you agree, and if I have the points by then I can contact you and make the reservation.

Please tell me what you think.
Thanks for contacting me.

Alicia

Hi - we are looking for a one night stay this Friday July 27. Is this possible? It would be for 2 people and any location is good. Thanks

I am interested in a one or two bedroom villa at Aulani from Nov 23 to 29. Can you help and what is the cost

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter