• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED: 423 points to rent @ $13/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am interested in a one or two bedroom villa at Aulani from Nov 23 to 29. Can you help and what is the cost

There is availability:
1 bedroom island gardens view 282 points
poolside gardens view 312 points
ocean view 336 points
(2 bedrooms, there is availability but I don´t have enough points to this reservation.)
I ask $13 per point. If you are interested tell me.
Thanks!

Hawai‘i Transient Accommodations Tax Chart

For all stays at Aulani, Disney Vacation Club Villas, Ko Olina, Hawai‘i, the State of Hawai‘i imposes a nightly transient accommodations tax based upon the number of Vacation Points required for the stay and the per Vacation Point Annual Dues for the calendar year of the stay. This tax must be paid by check-out. The amount of the tax will vary from year to year and is subject to change.

I'm looking for a 7 night or 6 night stay in OCT. I'm flexible for dates, just want to get a reservation. First choice would be 10/20/13-10/27/13 could also do 10/13/13-10/20-13. But I'm open for any week during OCT. I was looking at checking in on a sunday and checking out on a sunday. but I could check out on Sat or Fri if that is all that is available. I want to book now and I'm ready to pay. thank you for your help.

As for resort we were hoping for AK but I would be happy at any that we could get a reservation at. Vero Beach I see you had a lot of points. Possible 1 bedroom or standard room just depending on what is available and cost.

I'm looking for a 7 night or 6 night stay in OCT. I'm flexible for dates, just want to get a reservation. First choice would be 10/20/13-10/27/13 could also do 10/13/13-10/20-13. But I'm open for any week during OCT. I was looking at checking in on a sunday and checking out on a sunday. but I could check out on Sat or Fri if that is all that is available. I want to book now and I'm ready to pay. thank you for your help.

As for resort we were hoping for AK but I would be happy at any that we could get a reservation at. Vero Beach I see you had a lot of points. Possible 1 bedroom or standard room just depending on what is available and cost.

There is availability from 10/20 to 10 /27 at vero beach studio at 99 points.
PLease tell me if you are interested. I ask $13 per point. thanks

Hi, I'm interested in BWV standard studio from Nov 24-27, 2013. Could you tell me if there is any availability?

Sent from my IPad using DisBoards.

Hi,

I am looking for a 2bdrm for 1/20/14-1/25-14 at BWV, BLT, BCV, VGF....any of those open?

thanks
Tim

Hi,

I am looking for a 2bdrm for 1/20/14-1/25-14 at BWV, BLT, BCV, VGF....any of those open?

thanks
Tim

Hi, there was availability for these:
BWV pool or garden view 190 points.
BCV 2 bedroom lock off or 2 bedroom villa 191 points
BLT 2 bedroom villa st view 192 points
VGF 2 bedroom st 239 points
2 bedroom lake view 286 points

I ask $13 per point. Please tell me if you are interested in any of these. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter