CLOSED: 423 points to rent @ $13/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need 64 points transferred to complete an old key west stay first week of November-can you help?

Looking for 2 bedroom at new GF villas from 12/1/13-12/6/13. Any view. Will also consider BLT. Please PM me availability

Looking for 2 bedroom at new GF villas from 12/1/13-12/6/13. Any view. Will also consider BLT. Please PM me availability

I can´t make reservations for the floridian yet (4 months window for non-home owners)
And as for the BLT is all booked.
Thanks!

I am looking for a 2 or 3 bedroom for Nov. 6th - Nov. 11th - 5 nights. First choice would be: Boardwalk Villa but would consider others. Thank you so much, looking forward to hearing from you.

I am looking for a 2 or 3 bedroom for Nov. 6th - Nov. 11th - 5 nights. First choice would be: Boardwalk Villa but would consider others. Thank you so much, looking forward to hearing from you.

Boardwalk Villas wasn`t available, what other resorts would you consider?
Thanks

Looking for 2 bedroom at any resort for October 13-18th. Let me know if anything is available. thank you!

looking for April 27th thru May 6th or 7th. Need one that sleeps 6 2 adults 4 kids all over 3. no particular resort.

Looking for 2 bedroom at any resort for October 13-18th. Let me know if anything is available. thank you!

Hi! There is availability for all nights at Hilton Head in a 2bedroom villa 156 points. please tell me if you are interested. thanks!:yay:

looking for April 27th thru May 6th or 7th. Need one that sleeps 6 2 adults 4 kids all over 3. no particular resort.

Hi, there is availability but I can´t make a reservation yet. I have points from different resorts but for one resort in particular they aren`t enough.
To make reservations at non home resorts you have to be in a 7 month window (7 months prior to the check-in date)
Thanks for contacting me anyway.

Hi :)

Looking for April 2014 -- flexible week from the 12th thru the 20.
I have a party of 4 or maybe 7.
Can you help?

Looking for dedicated 2 bedroom or 3 bedroom at GFV or BLT for Nov 9 - 13

Is there availability?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter