CLOSED 756 Points for Rent, $13, anywhere thru 11/30/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops ,sorry! We would be happy with any of the 3 properties at Disneyland. We don't need a huge room as we are barely in it, but I guess it would depend on what is available. Thanks!

I'm sorry. There's not a single night that I can book on points in any room type at the grand Californian around your dates. That's the only resort I can use for points. Looks like you have to go to Disney Central reservations.

I'm sorry. There's not a single night that I can book on points in any room type at the grand Californian around your dates. That's the only resort I can use for points. Looks like you have to go to Disney Central reservations.

Thanks for trying, I appreciate it!

Hi there--
I'm not sure if you have points left, but I was looking at trying out Aulani. Looking to see what's available around 10/9-10/12/14 for 2-3 nights. Thanks!

Hi,
I am looking for a reservation at Grand Floridian or Bay Lake for 9/25 - 9/27. A studio would be fine, as we are 2 adults and a 3yo. Thanks for any info!

Hi there--
I'm not sure if you have points left, but I was looking at trying out Aulani. Looking to see what's available around 10/9-10/12/14 for 2-3 nights. Thanks!

Hi do you see nights available starting October 11 for five nights in the ocean view studio. If you downgrade to the garden island view or Poolside garden view it starts on October 12 for four nights. I do have enough points to book this for you. If you would like me to I'll need names of those in the room ages of children your address and your phone number.

Hello! I am not sure if you still have points available but if you do we are looking for a 2BR 12/5 and 12/6 (Sat Sun) at either BCV (preferred) or BVW (any view). Thanks in advance for checking! :thumbsup2

Thanks,
~L

Hello! I am not sure if you still have points available but if you do we are looking for a 2BR 12/5 and 12/6 (Sat Sun) at either BCV (preferred) or BVW (any view). Thanks in advance for checking! :thumbsup2

Thanks,
~L

Hi Lynn. Beach club has only one night 12/5 available in a two bedroom at this time. Boardwalk has nothing available. 12/6 is available at old Key West in a two bedroom. If you don't mind the risk of switching rooms we could take what's available and waitlist 12/6 at Beach club as it's a long ways out and we might get lucky with a match. Let me know if you'd like to do something on this.

Looking for 98 pts for a 1BR at VWL 11/14-11/17. Anything available and do you still have enough points?

Looking for 98 pts for a 1BR at VWL 11/14-11/17. Anything available and do you still have enough points?

Hi. I checked and only the 15th is available in the one bedroom. All nights are available at old Key West and Saratoga. I'd be happy to book the one night available and another resort as a backup plan and waitlist the 14th and 16th if you don't mind the risk. Or I can wait list all three nights together and let it run for about a month and see if we get lucky. Let me know if I can help.

Hi do you see nights available starting October 11 for five nights in the ocean view studio. If you downgrade to the garden island view or Poolside garden view it starts on October 12 for four nights. I do have enough points to book this for you. If you would like me to I'll need names of those in the room ages of children your address and your phone number.

Sorry, is there anything available earlier? We need to check out on 10/13 at the latest. We don't mind the garden view. How many points would it be for 3 nights?. Also, are we allowed guests? Sorry I can't PM you since I don't have 10 posts yet. Thanks again for checking.

Sorry, is there anything available earlier? We need to check out on 10/13 at the latest. We don't mind the garden view. How many points would it be for 3 nights?. Also, are we allowed guests? Sorry I can't PM you since I don't have 10 posts yet. Thanks again for checking.

I rechecked your nights. And I can only find two October 11 and 12th in an Ocean view studio. The first night is 25 points, second 26 points. We can take those two and waitlist back a day or two and see what happens. No other studios or even the hotel has anything for October 10 October 10 is available in a one bedroom if you don't mind moving back to the studio for your last two nights. It is missing October 11 but does have October 12 hence the same problem Lacking three consecutive nights. That one night in the one bedroom is 44 points. If you don't want to move it all the two bedroom has all three nights but it was close to 200 points..

Do you have anything available for Animal Kingdom Lodge or Bay Lake Towers for December 18-23? 2 adults and 2 children. Only looking for a simple room.

Do you have anything available for Animal Kingdom Lodge or Bay Lake Towers for December 18-23? 2 adults and 2 children. Only looking for a simple room.

Hello. I checked your rooms animal kingdom Kidani does have four nights the 18th 19th 20th and 22nd in Savannah. Jambo house has the 20th and 21st in standard. We could book what's available then waitlist for Kidani as it has four of your 5 nts. SSR has all 5 nts available. BLT has 0 nts. Let me know if we can do anything.

Thank you for your time. What would our chances be on getting a 5th night at AKL Kadani? Pricing? Sorry, 1st time user on the site with rentals :-) and not sure how this works.

Thanks
Stacy

Thank you for your time. What would our chances be on getting a 5th night at AKL Kadani? Pricing? Sorry, 1st time user on the site with rentals :-) and not sure how this works.

Thanks
Stacy

Good question. But I just rechecked and now only 3 nts remain. Know the inventory does swing around a lot, but doesn't always return to be able to match waitlists. Now Jambo Standard has the 3rd and 4th nt. This makes your 5 nts, but that's 2 moves if nothing changes. (Or SSR has all 5 nts with no moving).
Since its now the 3rd and 4th of 5 nts, it does break up your week if it does not match. But you have a few months. My guess would be that 50/50, maybe a little better, but its Christmas time. If moving around doesn't bother you so much, take what you can and pray. That way you have somewhere to sleep each nt. If you don't want to run past about August not knowing, you could just keep SSR as a backup. But only do that if you are willing to stay at SSR in the event of no matches on the waitlist. Pricing is $13/pt. I can't recall # of pts exactly, but I think it was around 16-18/nt for Savannah Kidani 84 for the 5 nts, or 76 for SSR. Go to tagrel.com and use the calculator for all the different types. Let me know. If you want to pursue, lets talk on the phone.
Neil
254-913-0053

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter