CLOSED 756 Points for Rent, $13, anywhere thru 11/30/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! Not sure how many points you have remaining now, but I wanted to check on availability for 4 nights between 11/13-11/19 (11/13-11/17, 11/14-11/18 or 11/15-11/19). 2 adults, just need a studio at either AKV or BWV. Thanks so much for your help!

Hello! Not sure how many points you have remaining now, but I wanted to check on availability for 4 nights between 11/13-11/19 (11/13-11/17, 11/14-11/18 or 11/15-11/19). 2 adults, just need a studio at either AKV or BWV. Thanks so much for your help!

I only see two dates 11/17 11/18 at Kidani Village in this savanna view room. Past your dates but 11/19 is also available. That's 3 if it works. We could waitlist back a night or two. Nothing at boardwalk. But if you're willing to upgrade to the one bedroom for any or all of your nights they are available in the standard view room at Kidani Village and Jamba house. Of course that would take more points. Let me know how you might like to proceed.

I forgot to mention that Saratoga does have all the nights in any combination you might prefer. In the studio room.

I rechecked your nights. And I can only find two October 11 and 12th in an Ocean view studio. The first night is 25 points, second 26 points. We can take those two and waitlist back a day or two and see what happens. No other studios or even the hotel has anything for October 10 October 10 is available in a one bedroom if you don't mind moving back to the studio for your last two nights. It is missing October 11 but does have October 12 hence the same problem Lacking three consecutive nights. That one night in the one bedroom is 44 points. If you don't want to move it all the two bedroom has all three nights but it was close to 200 points..

Bummers! Do you know if we can bring guests? How many people are allowed In the one bedroom? I hate to be a bother, but can you check another set of dates? Thanks again!

- 11/8/14 to 11/11/14

Bummers! Do you know if we can bring guests? How many people are allowed In the one bedroom? I hate to be a bother, but can you check another set of dates? Thanks again!

- 11/8/14 to 11/11/14

Yes you can bring guests. There are 4 allowed in the studio. And all of your dates in November are available.

Yes you can bring guests. There are 4 allowed in the studio. And all of your dates in November are available.

Is that four total? Or four in addition to my family of four? Sorry for the dumb question....but we haven't stayed at a DVC property yet.

Is that four total? Or four in addition to my family of four? Sorry for the dumb question....but we haven't stayed at a DVC property yet.

I'm not sure I follow. Are you talking about guests staying in the room with you? Or just coming to visit you maybe for dining and pool?

I am looking for any studio oct 21-23. Will you do only two nights? It's food and wine so I'm not sure if there are any studios even available. Thanks

Thanks

I'm not sure I follow. Are you talking about guests staying in the room with you? Or just coming to visit you maybe for dining and pool?

Sorry....visiting guests. We have two adults and two kids already. I just wanted to know if we could have visitors. If not is there availability for two rooms?

Sorry....visiting guests. We have two adults and two kids already. I just wanted to know if we could have visitors. If not is there availability for two rooms?

Yes. You are allowed visitors. Not necessarily overnight guests staying in the room.

I am looking for any studio oct 21-23. Will you do only two nights? It's food and wine so I'm not sure if there are any studios even available. Thanks

Thanks

I only found one studio at animal Kingdom Kidani Village in Savannah view for 18 points on October 22. We could try wait listing the 21st and see what happens. we can also waitlist at Saratoga for both nights as it's the largest resort complex and may have availability return in the next month or so. Let me know if you'd like to proceed with these options.

Looking for a studio or 1 bedroom at GF, VWL or Bay Lake 11/21-11/26. I recently sold my points and now all of a sudden my husband and son want to go!! If this is not available can you please let me know what is. Not really interested in SSR, AK or OKW. Thanks for your help.

Thanks

Hello again. I also double checked one-bedrooms. VGF has a one bedroom on October 20 in a standard for 36 points and BLT has the 21st available lake view room for 33 points one bedroom. Wilderness Lodge has 20th and 21st available appointment for 30 points each that interests you let me know.

Looking for a studio or 1 bedroom at GF, VWL or Bay Lake 11/21-11/26. I recently sold my points and now all of a sudden my husband and son want to go!! If this is not available can you please let me know what is. Not really interested in SSR, AK or OKW. Thanks for your help.

BLT has the 21st available in a studio. VGF has the 22nd in a lake one bedroom for 53 points and VWL 34 pts.BLT also has 11/26 theme 1BR for 49pts BCV has studio for 11/24 for 15pts. That's all I see along with 5 nts at SSR. If you dint mind moving and you want to try piecing together somewhere with SSR as the backup let me know. But I really wouldn't be interested in wait listing MK area resorts using Saratoga as your backup if you're going to cancel Saratoga anyway if your wait lists did not match up.

Are visitors allowed in the pool? How many points would it be for the different types of rooms in November?

I called DVC to ask specifically. Their formal answer is the pool is for registered guests. The lady didn't tell me that if you were to show your room key that lists four people in a room on it and split up your Entrances by a couple of minutes with four people at one and four people out another the gate attendant would give you wristbands for 4. She also suggested to rent a cheap room like a studio or a hotel room for the day.

I called DVC to ask specifically. Their formal answer is the pool is for registered guests. The lady didn't tell me that if you were to show your room key that lists four people in a room on it and split up your Entrances by a couple of minutes with four people at one and four people out another the gate attendant would give you wristbands for 4. She also suggested to rent a cheap room like a studio or a hotel room for the day.

Thanks! Do you have enough points for 3 studios for 2 nights -- check in 11/8, check out 11/10?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter