***CLOSED*** 93 Points available for rent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!

I'm looking for a studio for 3 nights, 4/1/17 - 4/4/17. Prefer OKW but any economical studio is okay. 2 Adults, 1 child age 14. Is it too close to this date to rent points?

Unfortunately, there is no availability for the dates you're requesting. Sorry.

Looking for 2 studios. Dates are June 14-17. The first room will have 2 adults, 1 child. The second room will have 1 adult, 1 child. Prefer Beach Club, Boardwalk, or Animal Kingdom. Thank you.

Looking for 2 studios. Dates are June 14-17. The first room will have 2 adults, 1 child. The second room will have 1 adult, 1 child. Prefer Beach Club, Boardwalk, or Animal Kingdom. Thank you.

Good afternoon,

I did look at availability for the dates you requested. Unfortunately, the only length of stay availability is as follows:

SSR - Standard Studio = 46pts
SSR - Preferred Studio = 55pts

Please let me know if you'd like to proceed or check on any other dates / availability.

June 30 check in
July 2 check out
Poly, Grand Floridian, BLT -- studio
1 adult,2 kids ages 15 and 12

Can you tell me if any are available and points needed?

Hello, could you please tell me if there is availability at any studio for the nights of May 3 and May 19?

Thank you,

Tara

I am looking for 2 nights April 7th and April 8th 2017 at Bay Lake Tower or Animal Kingdom Lodge. I need room for 7 people so a 2 bedroom Villa. Let me know if there is availability and if you have points still available.
Thanks

Hi. Looking for 1 bedroom for 2 nights at Hilton Head April 16, checkout on April 18. Thank you

I am looking for a studio at BWV check in on 7/21/2017 for 4 nights. I believe that is 66 points. Please let me know if you still have points available and if there is resort availability. We are former SSR owners so have stayed there multiple times but would like to stay somewhere else this trip.
Thanks,
Carneymom

Hi, we are only looking for one night:

CheckIn: May 23
CheckOut: May 24
Studio Preferred, or One BR
Grand Floridian

Thank you!

Home Resort = SSR
Price = $13.50/point

I have 165 points available for rent to be used by August 1st

I have both rented my points to other individuals as well as rented other individuals points as I've needed them. I can provide references via phone or E-Mail for confirmation of my previous transactions. I am experienced, professional and accessible during the entire booking, planning and execution process for your WDW Vacation.

Some of the information that I will need when writing your private message to me:
1 - Check-in date
2 - Check-out date
3 - Room Type (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom, bungalow).
4 - Top choices for locations (if there is a specific resort that you'd prefer, please let me know if you're flexible on Check-In / Check-Out dates).

Once I have confirmed the availability at the preferred resort, I will PM you back to get further details. Information you will need to have available should you want to move forward will be Full names of all guests (including ages of any children), address, phone number, E-Mail address and any special requests (please note that neither Disney nor myself will guarantee any special requests).

A point rental agreement will be used and once the reservation has been confirmed, will be submitted to the renter for review and execution. I have Chase for Quick Pay, PayPal, Google Pay and will accept check or money order.

Send me a private message with any questions or interest.

Thank you!

Hello there. Im interested in any Studio Deluxe resort for December 18th to December 23th (5 nights).
Any suggestion and price per point please?
thanks
SR

Do you still have points left. I am looking for a room July 9th -13th? Is there any availability??

I am open to any resort..studio or one bedroom.

Melinda

Home Resort = SSR
Price = $13.50/point

I have both rented my points to other individuals as well as rented other individuals points as I've needed them. I can provide references via phone or E-Mail for confirmation of my previous transactions. I am experienced, professional and accessible during the entire booking, planning and execution process for your WDW Vacation.

Some of the information that I will need when writing your private message to me:
1 - Check-in date
2 - Check-out date
4 - Top choices for locations (if there is a specific resort that you'd prefer, please let me know if you're flexible on Check-In / Check-Out dates).

Once I have confirmed the availability at the preferred resort, I will PM you back to get further details. Information you will need to have available should you want to move forward will be Full names of all guests (including ages of any children), address, phone number, E-Mail address and any special requests (please note that neither Disney nor myself will guarantee any special requests).

A point rental agreement will be used and once the reservation has been confirmed, will be submitted to the renter for review and execution. I have Chase for Quick Pay, PayPal, Google Pay and will accept check or money order.

Thank you!

Home Resort = SSR
Price = $13.50/point

1 - Check-in date
2 - Check-out date

Thank you!

Hi I was wondering if you had a studio at old key west, Animal Kingdom or Boardwalk from 5/18 to 5/24. There would be two guests only. Thank you Tammy

Hi,

Looking for studio starting with AKL value or any studio for 4/17, and 4/18. Will Take just 4/18 if available. Thanks.

I was wondering if you check for a value studio in AKL for Sept.1-Sept. 10th Sept. 8th-17th or Sept 22th -Oct 1st Thank You! Our dates are not set in stone yet. We would love to stay there for our 20th anniversary trip!!

Hi I am looking for a studio for May 8th to May 13th. I am open to any resort. Two adults.

Let me know if anything is available. Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter