***CLOSED*** 93 Points available for rent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I'm looking for a studio for one night, Monday, May 15th to Tuesday, May 16th. I'm hoping there might be something available at Boardwalk or Beach Club, but any resort in the 10-20 points range would be fine. Thank you!

I apologize for the delay. Today has been a busy day of meetings. Unfortunately, the only consecutive availability for those dates are the nights of the 16th and the 17th checking out on the 18th. Otherwise, there's no consecutive availability. Let me know if there's anything else I can assist with.

Is there any availability for a 2 bedroom between 5/12-5/17? AK Value or standard, Saratoga or Old Key West. thank you!

Hi! I'm looking for a studio for one night, Monday, May 15th to Tuesday, May 16th. I'm hoping there might be something available at Boardwalk or Beach Club, but any resort in the 10-20 points range would be fine. Thank you!

Unfortunately, there is no availability for the date requested. Sorry.

Is there any availability for a 2 bedroom between 5/12-5/17? AK Value or standard, Saratoga or Old Key West. thank you!

Saratoga, Old Key West and Wilderness Lodge have availability for that date range in a two bedroom. However, I do not have the points to assist with this reservation. Sorry.

looking for the Polynesian studio from 7/23 - 7/27 if available ill take it.

There is full availability for this date range. The standard studio is 69pts and the Lake View is 81pts. Please let me know if you'd like to move forward with this reservation. Thank you!

Do you have points available for July 20-28th? Preferably a 1 bedroom with 2 bathrooms. Animal kingdom lodge is what I have been looking at. Thank you!

Or for part half of the stay as I don't believe the points you have left would cover that stay. Thanks!

I need 16 points for 1 night at Kidani on 10/5. I checked and they have savannah view studios available. Thanks!

Hello!

I'm looking for a studio for 3 nights, 4/1/17 - 4/4/17. Prefer OKW but any economical studio is okay. 2 Adults, 1 child age 14. Is it too close to this date to rent points?

Do you have points available for July 20-28th? Preferably a 1 bedroom with 2 bathrooms. Animal kingdom lodge is what I have been looking at. Thank you!

There is plenty of availability during the dates that you're looking to travel, but unfortunately I do not have enough points to assist you with this reservation. Sorry.

Looking for value Studio - Animal Kingdom 5/19/17 and MAYBE 5/20

Unfortunately, AKL does not have any availability. However, there is some availability at the following resorts for 5/19:

SSR - Standard Studio = 14pts
SSR - Preferred Studio = 17pts
VWL = 17pts
OKW = 14pts
VGF - Lake View = 23pts

If you're looking for staying the 19 & 20 and checkout the 21, it is a little more limiting:

SSR - Standard Studio = 28pts
SSR - Preferred Studio = 34pts

Let me know if any of these interest you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter