***CLOSED*** 93 Points available for rent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Home Resort = SSR
Price = $13.50/point

I have 165 points available for rent to be used by August 1st

I have both rented my points to other individuals as well as rented other individuals points as I've needed them. I can provide references via phone or E-Mail for confirmation of my previous transactions. I am experienced, professional and accessible during the entire booking, planning and execution process for your WDW Vacation.

Some of the information that I will need when writing your private message to me:
1 - Check-in date
2 - Check-out date
3 - Room Type (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom, bungalow).
4 - Top choices for locations (if there is a specific resort that you'd prefer, please let me know if you're flexible on Check-In / Check-Out dates).

Once I have confirmed the availability at the preferred resort, I will PM you back to get further details. Information you will need to have available should you want to move forward will be Full names of all guests (including ages of any children), address, phone number, E-Mail address and any special requests (please note that neither Disney nor myself will guarantee any special requests).

A point rental agreement will be used and once the reservation has been confirmed, will be submitted to the renter for review and execution. I have Chase for Quick Pay, PayPal, Google Pay and will accept check or money order.

Send me a private message with any questions or interest.

Thank you!

Looking to see what is available for 05/10-05/17 -- 2 Studios preferable AKL, Saratoga or WL or 1 studio that sleeps 5... We don't need the full length of 7 days. A minimum of 2 days is okay too, preferably 5/10-5/12, we can also do a combination of two resorts to make the 7 days or even 6 days within the time frame. (pretty sure that 5/12 is not available anywhere... so before and/or after that is okay too) Let me know if your points are still available and if any of the dates are available. Thanks!

I apologize for the delay. Today has been a busy day of meetings. Unfortunately, the only consecutive availability for those dates are the nights of the 16th and the 17th checking out on the 18th. Otherwise, there's no consecutive availability. Let me know if there's anything else I can assist with.

May 8th to may 14th...can be 2 resorts if one is not available for duration

Anything available?

Timmymims79@yahoo.com

I'm sorry, there's actually a lot of availability for that date range as you didn't identify a room type. I'm going to get as much in here as I can:

SSR - 1 bedroom - Standard View = 184pts
SSR - 1 bedroom - Preferred View = 204pts
SSR - 2 bedroom - Standard View = 214pts
SSR - 2 bedroom - Preferred View = 262pts
SSR - 2 bedroom - Treehouse Villa = 284pts
SSR - 3 bedroom - Preferred View = 546pts
OKW - 2 bedroom = 232pts
VWL - 1 bedroom = 220pts

These are the only resorts with length of stay availability. All other resorts have non-consecutive days or change of resort mid-stay availability. Please let me know if there's anything else I can assist with.

June 6 through June 10. Anything available?

I'm sorry, there's actually a lot of availability for that date range as you didn't identify a room type. I'm going to get as much in here as I can:

SSR - 1 bedroom - Standard View = 121pts
SSR - 1 bedroom - Preferred View = 134pts
SSR - 2 bedroom - Standard View = 141pts
SSR - 2 bedroom - Preferred View = 172pts
OKW - 1 bedroom = 113pts
OKW - 2 bedroom = 153pts
PVB - 2 bedroom bungalow = 564pts

These are the only resorts with length of stay availability. All other resorts have non-consecutive days or change of resort mid-stay availability. Please let me know if there's anything else I can assist with.

check in 7/18, 19, 20 for 5 nights. Studio prefer Animal Kingdom but any resort will work. 2 adults only

There is full availability for a studio in Kidani Village for this date range. The points will not change based on checkin / checkout date:

Standard Studio = 84pts
Savannah Studio = 101pts

Let me know if you're interested in proceeding with any of these options.

Thanks!

July 1-2 in an AKL value studio for 4 people (2 adults, 2 children ages 9 and 9).

Value Accommodations are available at Jambo House for that date. One night is 15pts.

Please let me know if you'd like any further assistance or would like to proceed.

Thanks for checking. I'm definitely interested can you email me? I can't figure out how to send a PM lol alyssasee at Gmail dot com

Home Resort = SSR
Price = $13.50/point

I have 165 points available for rent to be used by August 1st

I have both rented my points to other individuals as well as rented other individuals points as I've needed them. I can provide references via phone or E-Mail for confirmation of my previous transactions. I am experienced, professional and accessible during the entire booking, planning and execution process for your WDW Vacation.

Some of the information that I will need when writing your private message to me:
1 - Check-in date
2 - Check-out date
3 - Room Type (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom, bungalow).
4 - Top choices for locations (if there is a specific resort that you'd prefer, please let me know if you're flexible on Check-In / Check-Out dates).

Once I have confirmed the availability at the preferred resort, I will PM you back to get further details. Information you will need to have available should you want to move forward will be Full names of all guests (including ages of any children), address, phone number, E-Mail address and any special requests (please note that neither Disney nor myself will guarantee any special requests).

A point rental agreement will be used and once the reservation has been confirmed, will be submitted to the renter for review and execution. I have Chase for Quick Pay, PayPal, Google Pay and will accept check or money order.

Send me a private message with any questions or interest.

Thank you!

How do I private message?
May 9 checkin
May 13 or 14 checkout
Studio or 1BR Best Value/ Cheapest
Animal Kingdom, Poly, Wilderness.... or really any that don't break the bank. First trip with our 4yo and 2yo and just want something nice with other things to do in our downtime.
Feel free to email me cjonzy@gmail

Thanks,
Chris

SSR - 1 bedroom - Standard View = 121pts
SSR - 1 bedroom - Preferred View = 134pts
SSR - 2 bedroom - Standard View = 141pts
SSR - 2 bedroom - Preferred View = 172pts
OKW - 1 bedroom = 113pts
OKW - 2 bedroom = 153pts
PVB - 2 bedroom bungalow = 564pts

Thank you. I found what I needed. Thanks so much for looking!

Thanks for checking. I'm definitely interested can you email me? I can't figure out how to send a PM lol alyssasee at Gmail dot com

I'm sorry, I've rented some of my points already and don't have 138 points for this reservation. I hope you're capable of working with another member to make this reservation. Again, my apollogies and the best of luck.

Mark

How do I private message?
May 9 checkin
May 13 or 14 checkout
Studio or 1BR Best Value/ Cheapest
Animal Kingdom, Poly, Wilderness.... or really any that don't break the bank. First trip with our 4yo and 2yo and just want something nice with other things to do in our downtime.
Feel free to email me cjonzy@gmail

Thanks,
Chris

Hello Chris,

I have checked on availability for the requested dates and found the following:

SSR - Standard View 1 Bedroom = 155pts
SSR - Preferred View 1 Bedroom = 172pts
VWL = 185pts

Unfortunately, I have rented some of my points and no longer have 165 to rent. I would not be able to assist with this reservation. But, I hope you're capable of renting from another member.

Best of luck and hope you have an amazing vacation!

Mark

1. Check in: May 2
2. Check out: May 5
3. studio - Savannah
4. AKL - prefer Jambo

Unfortunately, there are no studio's available at a DVC Resort for the dates requested. Please let me know if you'd like me to look at any other dates for you.

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter