CLOSED - ALL Rented

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Disney Girly

I am looking for a room at either BWV or AKV

check in July 24th, check out July 28th

Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas Studio-Value Accomodations 56 pts

Please let me know if this is available. I am a bit flexible on the dates that week.

Thanx,
Deelovesdis

Sent you a PM

Looking for a studio November 9-16 to celebrate our 10 yr anniversary! BWV, BCV, BLT would be our top 3 choices, but we're open if none of those are available.
Thanks for checking!!
Allison

Looking for 2 bedroom at new GF villas from 12/1/13-12/6/13. Any view. Will also consider BLT. Please PM me availability

Not Sure if I'm doing this correctly or not but here goes. I'm looking for 6 night rental December 29-January 4 preferably AKL studio. But can look at other resorts please let me know you you can help. We get off the cruise ship on the 29th. I've never rented points before so any help/advice would be appreciated.
Thanks ray

I sent a message a while ago and never heard back.

I realize the special points are gone. But I also inquired about the below:
2 Adults
Animal Kingdom Lodge
October 29th (1 night)
Studio, Savannah View

HI Disney GIrly,

I got your message , your PM, but I am unable to respond to you, your mailbox is full.

Yes! I want the AKV, Kidani Savannah view is fine! July 24-28. please email me to my email
deegeo0906 at aol .com Actually, if you could get another night, the Tuesday, July 23rd , that would be awesome!
Please email me for my address, etc.

Deelovesdis Dee

Looking for SSR STUDIO 7/29/13-8/7/13, 152 points. Will pay right away! Hope you can help!

Good morning,

Just tried to PM you but was unable due to you reaching capacity of stored messages.

Just curious if you have points left? If so, I would be interested in the following:

1st: AKL - Jambo House - value studio - 39pts
2nd: AKL - Jambo House - standard studio - 46pts
3rd: BWV - standard studio - 43pts
4th: BCV - studio - 61pts
5th: VGF - standard studio - 71pts

Check - in: 12/10/2013
Check-out: 12/14/2013
4 nights

Thanks,
Stephen

Tried to send you a PM but your box is full... Please PM me...

January 4-11, 2014 (7 nights)
Bay Lake Tower
2 Bedroom Villa

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter