CLOSED - ALL Rented

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI Disney GIrly,

I got your message , your PM, but I am unable to respond to you, your mailbox is full.

Yes! I want the AKV, Kidani Savannah view is fine! July 24-28. please email me to my email
deegeo0906 at aol .com Actually, if you could get another night, the Tuesday, July 23rd , that would be awesome!
Please email me for my address, etc.

Deelovesdis Dee

Sent you a PM

I sent a message a while ago and never heard back.

I realize the special points are gone. But I also inquired about the below:
2 Adults
Animal Kingdom Lodge
October 29th (1 night)
Studio, Savannah View

Working on a few reservations. I will let you know.

Hi, sent you a PM but didn't hear back. Still interested if you have points available!

Do you still have any points left? Looking for 240 points for BLT 2 bedroom for May 11, 2014 through May 16, 2014 ( 5 nights) email is pashps at comcast dot net

479 SSR points to rent. All Disney Resorts available. $12 point.

I have rented before but it has actually been over five years. I accept Paypal and do use a contract.
Magical Express, meal plans ect... are all available. All Disney Vacation Club Resorts available.

PM me your date range, Resorts choices in order of preference. Room types in order of preference, Guests Names and ages of children. (Disney requires this to make reservation.)

I am interested in 5 nights startin with 12/25. Please let me know. Thank you.

I am interested in AKL Jambo Savannah view from 2/21-2/24. Please PM if its available. Thanks.

Hi there,
We are looking for a 2BR at the Bay Lake Tower for 2/15/2014 - 2/22/2014. Pls let me know if you can accomodate. Thanks.
Tim

Hi Sarah! We are interested in renting points for a 2 night stay in December. We would love a studio, we don't care which resort they're all fine with us. We want to check in December 20th & check out December 22nd. It would be 2 adults 2 children. We have rented numerous times before & can provide you with references.

Thank you,
Tracy

I am new here and not sure how this works but I would like an estimate for Feb 24, 2014-March 1,2014 for the Poly if you can. Thank you in advance.

We are looking for a Std Boardwalk Villa for 2 Adults which is in the 40-50 pt range for the following dates: Nov 3-7 or Nov 7-11, it just depends on what works out best.

We wanted to stay near the Epcot area if at all possible but if there is availability somewhere else we would consider.

Preference is:
Boardwalk Villas
Bay Lake Towers
Beach Club Villas

Thanks!

479 SSR points to rent. All Disney Resorts available. $12 point.

I have rented before but it has actually been over five years. I accept Paypal and do use a contract.
Magical Express, meal plans ect... are all available. All Disney Vacation Club Resorts available.

PM me your date range, Resorts choices in order of preference. Room types in order of preference, Guests Names and ages of children. (Disney requires this to make reservation.)

PM sent

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter