***CLOSED*** BLT, BWV, BCV, BRV, AKV, and Aulani, $17 per point ... $15 if past the 7 month window.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all are you looking to plan a Disney trip and stay at one of Disney's Deluxe Villas... let me help you with your stay :)

Little tidbit of help before planning your trip:
  1. Have multiple DVC resorts in mind just in case your first one has no availability.
  2. If your resort has availability don't wait to book because in matter of minutes your resort it can be gone.
  3. If booking from 1-7 month window anyone can rent out any location with DVC so thats when you'll find your best prices per point, but your resort and room type might not be available since some resorts don't have a large amount of studios.
  4. renter/seller make sure you both keep lines of communication open so you feel comfortable with each other.
  5. and last don't stress that your resort isn't available, your going to Disney, so enjoy where ever you stay.
I am here to help with finding availability even if your still shopping for better prices :)

BLT = Bay Lake Tower
BWV = Boardwalk Villas
BCV = Beach Club Villas
BRV = Boulder Ridge Villas
AKV = Animal Kingdom Villas

recap - $17 per point from 7-11 month window
$15 per point from 1-7 month window

Hello. Looking for 2 - 3 bedroom villa for 6 adults for 4 nights September 20 - 24
We would like BWV but are open to other resorts. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you.

I am interested in a studio for Nov 12-15 and also for Jan 9-14. Can you check if anything is available?
only one showing as available for those two dates:
Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
Deluxe Studio Preferred Room
N/A (Sleeps up to 4)
Jan 9, 2019 - Jan 14, 2019
71 Vacation Points

Hello. Looking for 2 - 3 bedroom villa for 6 adults for 4 nights September 20 - 24
We would like BWV but are open to other resorts. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you.
these are the only ones showing as avialble:

Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa

2-Bedroom Villa Standard Room
N/A (Sleeps up to 8)
Sep 20, 2018 - Sep 24, 2018
128 Vacation Points

2-Bedroom Villa Preferred Room
N/A (Sleeps up to 8)
156 Vacation Points

3-Bedroom Grand Villa Standard Room
N/A (Sleeps up to 12)
272 Vacation Points

3-Bedroom Grand Villa Preferred Room
N/A (Sleeps up to 12)
318 Vacation Points

Disney's Old Key West Resort

2-Bedroom Villa
Standard View (Sleeps up to 9)
130 Vacation Points

let me know if i can assist you further :)

Hi all are you looking to plan a Disney trip and stay at one of Disney's Deluxe Villas... let me help you with your stay :)

1. Have multiple DVC resorts in mind just in case your first one has no availability.
  2. If your resort has availability don't wait to book because in matter of minutes your resort it can be gone.
  3. If booking from 1-7 month window anyone can rent out any location with DVC so thats when you'll find your best prices per point, but your resort and room type might not be available since some resorts don't have a large amount of studios.
  4. renter/seller make sure you both keep lines of communication open so you feel comfortable with each other.
  5. and last don't stress that your resort isn't available, your going to Disney, so enjoy where ever you stay.
I am here to help with finding availability even if your still shopping for better prices :)

BLT = Bay Lake Tower
BWV = Boardwalk Villas
BCV = Beach Club Villas

Looking for Copper Creek, Boulder Ridge, Grand Floridian, Bay Lake Tower for any of the following weeks:
Nov. 24 or 25 to Nov 30 or Dec. 1
Dec 1 to Dec. 7
Dec. 8 to Dec. 14
Dec. 15 to Dec. 21

Thanks!

Looking for Copper Creek, Boulder Ridge, Grand Floridian, Bay Lake Tower for any of the following weeks:
Nov. 24 or 25 to Nov 30 or Dec. 1
Dec 1 to Dec. 7
Dec. 8 to Dec. 14
Dec. 15 to Dec. 21

Thanks!
Sorry forgot to mention we are need of a 2 bedroom villa

BLT = Bay Lake Tower
BWV = Boardwalk Villas
BCV = Beach Club Villas

Hi, looking for BWV or BCV for Jan. 18-22. 62 pts needed. Thanks!

Hi, looking for BWV or BCV for Jan. 18-22. 62 pts needed. Thanks!
there is a 1 bedroom for those dates
Disney's BoardWalk Villas
1 Bedroom Villa – Garden/Pool View
Sleeps Up to 5
118 Vacation Points
let me know if your interested in that one

I am looking to book for 10 nights sometime in April 2019. We would like to stay on the monorail loop. Any availability?

I am looking to book for 10 nights sometime in April 2019. We would like to stay on the monorail loop. Any availability?
There is availability on the monrial resorts but I only own at BLT

Let me know the exact dates and I can let you know how many points it is.

Hi- Im looking for a beach club 2 bedroom 1/27-1/29/19. 2 nights for 74 points.
Please let me know if available.
Thanks-
Jennifer

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter