• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED - OKW POINTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
OKW is totally booked as well as most of the other resorts. I found a Savanna view at AK Kidani for the 16th and 17th. And the Grand Floridian has a lagoon room for the 15th and a standard room for the 16th, but that's it. March is a much easier month to book. Please let me know if I can be of further help
Ok, We have decided to move our trip to September. Hopefully 1st or 2nd week. Looking to book 7 days. Now thinking to stay at AKL (Kidani I think). This is our first Disney trip together. Trying to make this special for her. Please let me know what you have available and what you recommend for a magical experience.

Ok, We have decided to move our trip to September. Hopefully 1st or 2nd week. Looking to book 7 days. Now thinking to stay at AKL (Kidani I think). This is our first Disney trip together. Trying to make this special for her. Please let me know what you have available and what you recommend for a magical experience.
First off, I can't book AK that far out, but we are personally partial to OKW mainly because it's quiet and you can pull right up to your unit and it feels more like home. Additionally, there's a really nice path walkway to Disney Springs which we like to walk. That being said, when we take grandkids, we stay at AK because they love seeing the animals. We like the quiet pools at OKW and the area in general. Plus the studios are larger as well. OKW is open Sept 4-14th while kidani is open Sept 3-15th. I will say for a magical experience, book dinner at Topolino's at the Riviera. Or dinner in Disney Springs at Morimotos or Chef Art Smith's Homecomin. Don't forget to see Fantasmic as it just restarted this past week. And the nighttime fireworks, laser shows are always amazing. If you decide to stay at OKW, let me know and I'll book it for you now. Otherwise, have a wonderful trip

First off, I can't book AK that far out, but we are personally partial to OKW mainly because it's quiet and you can pull right up to your unit and it feels more like home. Additionally, there's a really nice path walkway to Disney Springs which we like to walk. That being said, when we take grandkids, we stay at AK because they love seeing the animals. We like the quiet pools at OKW and the area in general. Plus the studios are larger as well. OKW is open Sept 4-14th while kidani is open Sept 3-15th. I will say for a magical experience, book dinner at Topolino's at the Riviera. Or dinner in Disney Springs at Morimotos or Chef Art Smith's Homecomin. Don't forget to see Fantasmic as it just restarted this past week. And the nighttime fireworks, laser shows are always amazing. If you decide to stay at OKW, let me know and I'll book it for you now. Otherwise, have a wonderful trip
By the way, you should go to the PM instructions at the beginning of this forum at from there go to the test section. Post 10 mesg. Just the Word TEST works fine.. 10 times. 24 hours later, you'll be able to PM people which you will need to do to actually make a reservation.

Hello! I am looking for a studio at Boardwalk or Poly arriving May 2nd - 3rd. We are 2 adults and 1 teenager. Thank you so much for checking

Is this one or two nights?
iPoly and Boardwalk full in studios. Available: SS 13 pts ea nite; Riviera 16 pts ea nite; AK 15 pts ea nite; G. Fl only the 2nd theme park view 25 pts; Cooper Creek on the 2nd 15 pts.

iPoly and Boardwalk full in studios. Available: SS 13 pts ea nite; Riviera 16 pts ea nite; AK 15 pts ea nite; G. Fl only the 2nd theme park view 25 pts; Cooper Creek on the 2nd 15 pts.
Let me know if you're interested.

Ok, How early could you book the OKW for the 7th thru the 14th? Btw, I did the 10 TEST posts as you recommended.

Hi I was curious if you could check for availability Jan 13-18 for 2 adults and 3 children ages 10, 12 & 15. Prefer Poly but open to others. Thank you!

Hi I was curious if you could check for availability Jan 13-18 for 2 adults and 3 children ages 10, 12 & 15. Prefer Poly but open to others. Thank you!
Sorry, the only night available anywhere is the 17th in a one bedroom or the treehouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter