CLOSED - OKW POINTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I am looking for either two studios or one 1 BR at AK for Feb.1-2 for three adults and one young child. Any availability? Thank you for any help.

Hello! I am looking for either two studios or one 1 BR at AK for Feb.1-2 for three adults and one young child. Any availability? Thank you for any help.
There is a savanna view 1 bedroom for the one night at AK (34 pts) and a one bedroom at OKW (26 pts). There's not much at all left for the entire month, so I would book asap. You could PM me with names, primary contact, address, phone, email, age and gender of child.

Is there any availability for check in December 9th check December 12th at any resort?

Hi- looking for 2BR at Boardwalk or AK for Mar 24-27, 7 people. See anything? Thanks! Doug

Is there any availability for check in December 9th check December 12th at any resort?
I checked studios snd 1 bedrooms throughout Disney and the only thing available was Sunday the 11th at BLT one bedroom for 28 pts

Hi- looking for 2BR at Boardwalk or AK for Mar 24-27, 7 people. See anything? Thanks! Doug
Short supply, as I checked all on grounds. AK Kidani has a standard 2bed 136 pts and Savanna 174; Boardwalk is waitlist only. I did find a Treehouse that sleeps 9 for 167. I would need names, primary contact, address, phone, email, if children, their gender and age. Suggest asap to get your dates

Short supply, as I checked all on grounds. AK Kidani has a standard 2bed 136 pts and Savanna 174; Boardwalk is waitlist only. I did find a Treehouse that sleeps 9 for 167. I would need names, primary contact, address, phone, email, if children, their gender and age. Suggest asap to get your dates
Great thank you. We are interested in Kidani- just confirming with the other family... be back asap.

Absolutely. May I ask you to PM me to start the chain? I am new to these boards and embarrassed to say I do not see how to PM you directly.

Absolutely. May I ask you to PM me to start the chain? I am new to these boards and embarrassed to say I do not see how to PM you directly.
Go to start of this forum and go to #3 at the very top on how to use the PM system. It's a little crazy but you have to send 10 Posts. So go to the TEST link that is mentioned in the instructions and literally post 10 times the word TEST. That will do it. They may make you wait 24 hrs or not. But that's how you do it.

Go to start of this forum and go to #3 at the very top on how to use the PM system. It's a little crazy but you have to send 10 Posts. So go to the TEST link that is mentioned in the instructions and literally post 10 times the word TEST. That will do it. They may make you wait 24 hrs or not. But that's how you do it.
Thanks for this info. I have begun the process, but as you mention it may be 24+ hrs before I am eligible to PM you (it is an odd system). I don't know if you are able to reserve the room until I am able to PM you, or if protocol allows us to communicate outside disboards to finalize details.

Thanks for this info. I have begun the process, but as you mention it may be 24+ hrs before I am eligible to PM you (it is an odd system). I don't know if you are able to reserve the room until I am able to PM you, or if protocol allows us to communicate outside disboards to finalize details.
You can't post a phone number or email in this format so, we're kind of in limbo. Let's just hope it let's you get thru soon and we'll hope for the best on the reservation. Good luck. I'll take care of it as soon as I get the info. Just do the 10 times all in a row. I think you have to wait some many seconds between postings.

Hi. We are looking for Boardwalk Villa studio standard view
April 13 - 18
Thank you!

Hi. We are looking for Boardwalk Villa studio standard view
April 13 - 18
Thank you!
Checked Boardwalk, only thing available in a studio there is the 16th and 17th garden/pool view 38 pts. The 13th and 14th are not available anywhere! There is a standard at Kidani for 3 nites, 15, 16, 17 - 50 pts. and G. FL has the same nights for 86 pts with a lagoon view. Sorry. If you want any of these, let me know.

I looked at everything studio and one bedroom for those dates - not much. Only thing I did find: Poly lake view studio Jan. 22 (22 pts); Jan 23 and 24 preferred Riviera studio (38 pts for 2 nites). If you're interested in either or both of those, ASAP message me with names, primary contact, address, phone, email. These won't last.
Interested in OKW 1 bedroom first week of May 2023. Preferred Feb but I know its probably booked. Thx.

Interested in OKW 1 bedroom first week of May 2023. Preferred Feb but I know its probably booked. Thx.
I can do 6 nights April 30 to May 6 in a one bedroom OKW for 149 pts. You're right Feb. is mostly booked 2 days here and there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter