• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED - Points for Rent @ $13/point - Copper Creek Villas - Must use by September 30, 2019.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything available for August 20th? preference of studio and Animal Kingdom
Thank you
Hi there!
Unfortunately, there are no studio rooms at Animal Kingdom (or any other resort) on that particular date. Are you open to selecting other alternative dates in August?
Otherwise, the only availability for August 20th specifically is for a 1Bedroom Villa Preferred room at Saratoga Springs for 32 points.

Thank you so much for checking! Are there any studios at all for the first week of September? We wouldn't mind switching resorts mid-week possibly, but it's only two of us so there's really no justifying getting anything larger than a studio, sadly.

Thank you so so much, much appreciated!!

There is an option that can still give you 4 nights if you don't mind a split stay.
You can stay at Saratoga Springs from September 2-5 in a deluxe studio standard room (33 points) or preferred room (39 points) and then check in to Animal Kingdom on Sept 5th for 1 night in a deluxe studio savanna room for 14 points.
Let me know what your thoughts are, as I doubt the Animal Kingdom room will remain available for very long.
Thanks! Take care.

Hi there,
Unfortunately, it looks as though there is no availability for a studio anywhere during those dates :( I can try to search again in a little while and update you if anything else comes up. Sorry :(
Thanks for checking! What about the Polynesian Sept 25-27? We could stay somewhere else
For 2 nights.

Thanks for checking! What about the Polynesian Sept 25-27? We could stay somewhere else
For 2 nights.

Polynesian is fully booked around that time for a studio as well :( . The only availability I can find for September 25-27 is at Saratoga Springs for a 1-Bedroom Villa standard for 44 points.
That weekend of the 27th is fully booked at all resorts for a studio for the most part, but on occasion, new options do open up, so I can definitely check up in a little while.

Anything avaliable Oct 11 prefer 2 bdr if avaliable could probably do 1 bdr for 1 night

I’m sorry, I’m only renting points that are available for use until September 30th, so I’n unable to book anything beyond that date. Good luck with your search! Take care.

any studios available for 3 nights. either 9/3-6 or 9/4-7?

Hi there!
For Sept 3-6, the only studios available are at
Saratoga Springs.
Deluxe studio standard -33 points
Deluxe studio preferred - 39 points
For Sept 4-7, unfortunately there is no availability for all three nights in a studio at any resort, but there are a few 1Bedroom Villa options at Saratoga:
1Bedroom standard room - 71 points
1 bedroom preferred room - 83 points

Boulder Ridge -1Bedroom Villa - 88 points

Hi Orenwolf.

Pardon me if you've already covered these, but could you tell me if any of the following are available for four nights from 8/25 - 8/29?

BLT
BCV
AKV

It would be just two people, so a Studio or 1 Bedroom would be the most we need.

Thank you.

Hi there!
From your preferred resorts from August 25-29, I have found this:

Animal Kingdom Kidani Village - 1 Bedroom Villa Savanna room - 136 points
BLT and BCV only have partial nights for your selected dates, not sure if you're open to split stays, but I can look into that for you if you'd like.

Otherwise, if you're open to other resort options, there is availability at Saratoga Springs for all room types, Old Key West for a 1bedroom villa, BoardWalk for a 1bedroom garden/lake view room and boulder ridge 1bedroom villa.

Hi Orenwolf.

Pardon me if you've already covered these, but could you tell me if any of the following are available for four nights from 8/25 - 8/29?

BLT
BCV
AKV

It would be just two people, so a Studio or 1 Bedroom would be the most we need.

Thank you.
Sorry, I think I forgot to hit reply to you directly when posting this!

Hi there!
From your preferred resorts from August 25-29, I have found this:

Animal Kingdom Kidani Village - 1 Bedroom Villa Savanna room - 136 points
BLT and BCV only have partial nights for your selected dates, not sure if you're open to split stays, but I can look into that for you if you'd like.

Otherwise, if you're open to other resort options, there is availability at Saratoga Springs for all room types, Old Key West for a 1bedroom villa, BoardWalk for a 1bedroom garden/lake view room and boulder ridge 1bedroom villa.

Thank you for the detailed reply. I wish I could start DMing at this point but I guess I am still too new.

I'm interested in the Kidani option, but would like to weigh the alternatives you mentioned -- if that's alright with you.

Can you elaborate on the BLT/BCV split? Is it 2/2 or 1/3 (or 3/1)? What would be the point total?

Ideally, I'd like to stay in one location so can you also tell me about the Boardwalk 1 Bedroom?

Thank you very much (apologies for the multiple follow-ups).

Thank you for the detailed reply. I wish I could start DMing at this point but I guess I am still too new.

I'm interested in the Kidani option, but would like to weigh the alternatives you mentioned -- if that's alright with you.

Can you elaborate on the BLT/BCV split? Is it 2/2 or 1/3 (or 3/1)? What would be the point total?

Ideally, I'd like to stay in one location so can you also tell me about the Boardwalk 1 Bedroom?

Thank you very much (apologies for the multiple follow-ups).

It's not a problem at all! I definitely understand wanting all the information available before booking a vacation!
Here are all the options for August 25-29:
BoardWalk - 1-Bedroom Villa Garden/Lake View - 140 points
Animal Kingdom - 1-Bedroom Savanna View - 136 points
Old Key West - 1-Bedroom Villa - 108 points
Saratoga Springs - Deluxe Studio Stardard - 52 points
Saratoga Springs - Deluxe Studio Preferred - 60 points
Saratoga Springs - 1-Bedroom Standard - 116 points
Saratoga Springs - 1-Bedroom Preferred - 128 points
Boulder Ridge - 1-Bedroom Villa - 140 points

As for split stays, there are a couple of possibilities.
For example, here is an option with two of your top resort choices:
Bay Lake Tower has two nights available during your stay in a 1-Bedroom so you could do the following:
Animal Kingdom Savanna View - for 2 nights August 25 and 26 for 68 points
BLT standard for 2 nights August 27 and 28 for 68 points

Beach Club only have availability for 1 night in the middle, August 27, so that resort wouldn't really work out unless you adjusted your dates.

Is there any availability in any Studio from August 15 - August 18?

Hi there, unfortunately that weekend is all fully booked for studios at all resorts :(
There is, however, availability at a 1-bedroom villa preferred room at Saratoga Springs for 112 points for those particular dates. Everything else is unavailable.

Hi Oren - Any studio availability 8/8-8/11? Any combination of nights. We are FL residents and looking to stay a night or two before school starts back up!

Hi Oren - Any studio availability 8/8-8/11? Any combination of nights. We are FL residents and looking to stay a night or two before school starts back up!

Hi Willow!
There isn't much availability for studios at this time, but I did manage to find 1 night available at Saratoga Springs on August 9th for a deluxe studio preferred room - 21 points

Otherwise are there more options for 1-bedrooms, but not studios:
1 night - August 10th - Copper Creek Villas - 1 bedroom standard - 43 points
2 nights - August 8-10 - Saratoga Springs - 1 bedroom preferred - 77 points
1 night - August 10th - Saratoga Springs - 1bedroom standard - 36 points
1 night - August 8th - Bay Lake Tower - 1bedroom theme park view - 49 points

Sorry that I couldn't find more options for a studio :(

Hi! Any availability for a studio or 1 bedroom at Boardwalk or Beach Club on August 23rd? Thank you for checking on this.

It's not a problem at all! I definitely understand wanting all the information available before booking a vacation!
Here are all the options for August 25-29:
BoardWalk - 1-Bedroom Villa Garden/Lake View - 140 points
Animal Kingdom - 1-Bedroom Savanna View - 136 points
Old Key West - 1-Bedroom Villa - 108 points
Saratoga Springs - Deluxe Studio Stardard - 52 points
Saratoga Springs - Deluxe Studio Preferred - 60 points
Saratoga Springs - 1-Bedroom Standard - 116 points
Saratoga Springs - 1-Bedroom Preferred - 128 points
Boulder Ridge - 1-Bedroom Villa - 140 points

As for split stays, there are a couple of possibilities.
For example, here is an option with two of your top resort choices:
Bay Lake Tower has two nights available during your stay in a 1-Bedroom so you could do the following:
Animal Kingdom Savanna View - for 2 nights August 25 and 26 for 68 points
BLT standard for 2 nights August 27 and 28 for 68 points

Beach Club only have availability for 1 night in the middle, August 27, so that resort wouldn't really work out unless you adjusted your dates.

Thank you, Orenwolf. I really appreciate all of this information. This is my first trip to WDW and have learned quite a bit this past week, especially thanks to some of the insights you provided. I'm planning on making a decision today, so I just have two more questions.

Is that BLT Standard 1BR available 8/29 - 8/31 (2 nights)?

I am now also considering September. And if I can stay at one place, I decided it would be best to stay at a more central location (so I'll save AKV for my next visit).

Is there any 4 night stay available in September (except for the third week) for either BLT, BCV, or BWV?

Thanks again. I still can't seem to message direct so if we do move forward with any of these possibilities, please let me know how we can discuss the details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter