CLOSED - POINTS FOR RENT: 145 Holding Points available for $16 per point!!! Must be used by August 1st, 2024.

Status
Not open for further replies.

leegilbertson

24 Year DVC Member
DVC Gold
Hi! I have 145 Points in my Holding Account that must be used by August 1st, 2024. Renting them @ $16 per point. I can transfer them to your account or I'm happy to book a stay for you. The difference between Reservation Points and Holding Points is that the stay has to start within 60 days from the booking date and your stay must be completed by August 1st, 2024 because the points can't be banked.

Last edited:
Hello! Studio at Saratoga or beach? Possibly open to other room sizes and locations. Thank you!

Hi!
Interested in Poly or Yacht/Beach for two studios with 2ppl in each on either 3/8-3/9 or 3/13-3/14

Thanks!
Hi! I checked those dates and types of units. There are many 1 and 2 bedrooms at other resorts like OKW, Saratoga, and Riviera at this time but not at Poly or Yacht/Beach Club. For 3/8-3/9 there is 1 Bungalow at Poly that sleeps 8 available for 185 points. I have additional points to do that if you want. For 3/13-3/14 there is a 2 bedroom at OKW for 42 points or Studios at Animal Kingdom for 19 points each.

Hello! Studio at Saratoga or beach? Possibly open to other room sizes and locations. Thank you!
Ok, I put a search on but nothing available right now. I have waitlisted studios at Saratoga and Beach Club so hopefully something comes through soon!

Hi! I checked those dates and types of units. There are many 1 and 2 bedrooms at other resorts like OKW, Saratoga, and Riviera at this time but not at Poly or Yacht/Beach Club. For 3/8-3/9 there is 1 Bungalow at Poly that sleeps 8 available for 185 points. I have additional points to do that if you want. For 3/13-3/14 there is a 2 bedroom at OKW for 42 points or Studios at Animal Kingdom for 19 points each.
Thanks for checking! If you have more points I would interested in my full stay 3/8-3/14 at Rivera for two rooms if there is any studios or tower rooms.

Thanks!

Any chance there is anything available feb 4th for 5 to 7 nights? Doesnt matter where really and theres only 2 of us. Thx!!

Hello. looking for 1 bedroom, 4 adults, 1 infant. 3/25-4/1. BV, SSR, OKW or BCV, open to others. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter