CLOSED - POINTS FOR RENT: 145 Holding Points available for $16 per point!!! Must be used by August 1st, 2024.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looking for any availability 3/2-3/5 for 2 people.
Hi! I can get March 3rd & 4th in Studios at Animal Kingdom Lodge - Jambo House (16 points per night) or Saratoga Springs (15 points per night) but would have to wait list the night of Saturday March 2nd. If you want to go that route I would suggest Saratoga Springs since it is larger and will more likely have availability. To proceed please call or text me ASAP at 612-481-3678. Thanks! Lee Gilbertson

Hello :-)

I was wondering if you still had the points available, and if they are available for transfer to another DVC member?

Thanks in advance,

- S

Anything available 2/13-20
I doubt it but thought I ask
Was supposed to be going to dl.

Hello :-)

I was wondering if you still had the points available, and if they are available for transfer to another DVC member?

Thanks in advance,

- S
Yes, I have a total of 145 points left. And yes, I can transfer them to another member. The same conditions apply that they have to be used by July 31st and all reservations must occur 60 days or less prior to arrival. If you want them please let me know ASAP. Feel free to call or text me at 612-481-3678. Thanks! Lee Gilbertson

Anything available 2/13-20
I doubt it but thought I ask
Was supposed to be going to dl.
Hi, there are 2 nights available at Kidani in a 1 bedroom - savannah view for 68 points. Only Feb 13th and 14th currently available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter