CLOSED - POINTS FOR RENT: 145 Holding Points available for $16 per point!!! Must be used by August 1st, 2024.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looking for a 2 bedroom March 4-6, 4 adults and 2 children.
There is availability for the dates you requested at Saratoga for 82 points in a Standard or 98 points in a Preferred. Also at Animal Kingdom Kidani Lodge for 80 points and Old Key West for 84 points. Feel free call or text me at 612-481-3678. Thanks! Lee Gilbertson

Hello,

I am looking for a 1BR or Studio at Beach Club Villas from June 29-July 6 this year. Is either available? 2 adults and 2 kids going (ages 13 and 9).

Thanks!

Jesse

Hello,

I am looking for a 1BR or Studio at Beach Club Villas from June 29-July 6 this year. Is either available? 2 adults and 2 kids going (ages 13 and 9).

Thanks!

Jesse
Hi, with the Holding Points I'm not able to book anything for late June/early July until May 1st. Sorry I can't help!

Hi! I have 183 Points in my Holding Account that must be used by August 1st, 2024. Renting them @ $16 per point. I can transfer them to your account or I'm happy to book a stay for you. The difference between Reservation Points and Holding Points is that the stay has to start within 60 days from the booking date and your stay must be completed by August 1st, 2024 because the points can't be banked.
bump

Hi!
Looking for any of the following 3/8-3/14
Two bedroom at Beach Club
Two Preferred Studios at Boardwalk
Two Studios at Beach Club
Two Studios at Rivera
Two tower studios at Rivera
Thanks!

Is anything available for the night of February 27? I would particularly be interested in Boardwalk, but would consider all options. We’re staying at Port Orleans French Quarter for a few days, and thought it might be nice to stay one more night, moving somewhere else. The reservation would be for two adults (DH and me), so it wouldn’t need to be a large space. Thanks!

Hi!
Looking for any of the following 3/8-3/14
Two bedroom at Beach Club
Two Preferred Studios at Boardwalk
Two Studios at Beach Club
Two Studios at Rivera
Two tower studios at Rivera
Thanks!
Hi! Sorry I don't see anything substantial for those dates. Additionally I don't think I would have enough points to help either. Good luck in your search!

Is anything available for the night of February 27? I would particularly be interested in Boardwalk, but would consider all options. We’re staying at Port Orleans French Quarter for a few days, and thought it might be nice to stay one more night, moving somewhere else. The reservation would be for two adults (DH and me), so it wouldn’t need to be a large space. Thanks!
There is a Deluxe Studio at Saratoga for the night of the 27th for 15 points ($240). Call or text me ASAP at 612-481-3678 if you want to proceed.

anything available for Feb 2 for one night, two adults?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter