CLOSED: POINTS FOR RENT: 859 among HH, OKW, SSR @ $11; Paypal OK

Status
Not open for further replies.
we are looking for 2br for Nov 6 to 11. Wishing for BLT or AKV Kidani SV, but open to other 2br available options. Let me now if you can help! Thanks!
Kristen

Hi

I am so confused about this point thing. We are looking to rent next year and would need something with 2-3 bedrooms. Sometime in October or possibly September of 2013.

Can you help me with this process?

Hi

I am so confused about this point thing. We are looking to rent next year and would need something with 2-3 bedrooms. Sometime in October or possibly September of 2013.

Can you help me with this process?

At one's home resorts (listed in the original post in my case) he/she can reserve up to 11 months in advance. So for a proposed October 2013 stay, the reservation could be made in Nov. 2012. Move that closer a month for a September stay.

Members get points allocated on specific dates each year, and they can be borrowed closer to the present by a year if desired, or banked into a subsequent year. I happen to have borrowed a lot, and have used up nearby points, which is why I specify that stays can only occur after some date in the future. I am already looking at borrowing 2014 points, having used the 2012 and 2013.

It is immaterial what Use Year the points originally started in for the purpose of booking.

If you email me (see the first post) I can send you a doc explaining more.

Not enough posts to allow me to PM or Post my email. Ready to book today or ASAP. Need three nights at OKW for jan 20,21,22 to checkout on 1/23/2013. Standard view studio preferred if available. Please advise if you are interested in renting some points to me. Many thanks! Chris.

Not enough posts to allow me to PM or Post my email. Ready to book today or ASAP. Need three nights at OKW for jan 20,21,22 to checkout on 1/23/2013. Standard view studio preferred if available. Please advise if you are interested in renting some points to me. Many thanks! Chris.

Yes, that is available, 30 points @ $11. Please email me at bookswin (at) a o l (dot) com so we can proceed. Thanks.

Original post updated to reflect some recent rentals and the new availability of 500 HH and 230 OKW points for rentals 8/1/13 and later only. Thanks.

267 BLT points, $13 each.
202 HH points, $11 each
24 OKW points, $11 each (for stays 12/1/12 and later only)
355 SSR points, $11 each (for stays 3/1/13 and later only)
500 HH points, $11 each (for stays 8/1/13 and later only)
230 OKW points, $11 each (for stays 8/1/13 and later only)

Paypal OK.

Cannot transfer, as these would be borrowed. If your proposed stay is more than 11 months out, feel free to contact me to pre-arrange a rental.

As you probably know, BLT (especially) fills up early. Now is the time to book for 2013. Take advantage of the 11-month window and grab those units before everyone else even gets a shot. BLT fills completely in some units most times of year, and usually as early as possible. For example, I just checked mid-June 2013 at BLT in a 2-BR and 5 of the 7 nights in a std. are gone.

Please be aware that I am often quoting multiple people and it's first-come-first served. At some point I will rent everything.

I have rented through Disboards many times since 2006. Please note that PMs to me and posts in this thread unfortunately do not always get forwarded to my email account in a timely way.

Best for you to email to bookswin [at] aol [dot] com for faster service. My PM box here keeps filling up. If you email, I will send my phone number and we can discuss options, which may save us both time.

If you post and also send me an email, please include your Disboards name so I can keep track.

If you are new to DVC, I can email you a writeup I did on it.

Thanks.
Hello - I am ready to rent either one or two reservations at BWV, BCV, BLT for my family and my in-laws for 11/27/12 - 12/3/12.

One Standard view Deluxe Studio and One Standard View 1 Bdroom
OR
One Standard view Two Bedroom

You can reach me here. New renter but very familiar with renting process etc. Ready to book. I did check with Disney two days ago and these rooms were available. Thanks!!

Best, Kattia

Hello - I am ready to rent either one or two reservations at BWV, BCV, BLT for my family and my in-laws for 11/27/12 - 12/3/12.

One Standard view Deluxe Studio and One Standard View 1 Bdroom
OR
One Standard view Two Bedroom

You can reach me here. New renter but very familiar with renting process etc. Ready to book. I did check with Disney two days ago and these rooms were available. Thanks!!

Best, Kattia

Sorry, only a very few scattered nights in any of those units.

Please email directly to me as described in post #1.

My PM box fills up all the time. Also, PMs are not always getting forwarded to me in a timely way, and sometimes they go into my SPAM folder.

Thanks.

i am looking for a standard view studio at blt for one night, either may 11 or may 14, to link to my existing reservation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter