CLOSED: POINTS FOR RENT: 859 among HH, OKW, SSR @ $11; Paypal OK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will you do an 87 point BLT transfer?

Hi I know this is probably too far out but I'm looking to rent for
12/4 - 12/7 2014 BLT lake view studio...if its too far out when should I contact you again?

Lisa

Hi I know this is probably too far out but I'm looking to rent for
12/4 - 12/7 2014 BLT lake view studio...if its too far out when should I contact you again?

Lisa

11 months ahead of the date of check-in reservation can be made. Contact me a few weeks in advance of that. Thanks.

11 months ahead of the date of check-in reservation can be made. Contact me a few weeks in advance of that. Thanks.

thanks for getting back to me so quickly! I will figure out the dates and be in touch then!!

All BLT points have been rented and the original post has been updated. Thank you.

so can I ask...what does this mean for next year's rentals since I'm interested for Dec 2013 dates?
Thanks!

so can I ask...what does this mean for next year's rentals since I'm interested for Dec 2013 dates?
Thanks!

Above you posted 2014. "Hi I know this is probably too far out but I'm looking to rent for 12/4 - 12/7 2014 BLT lake view studio.."

Did you mean 2013?

I have future access at this time to several hundred 2014 BLT points, which would be borrowed to 2013 for a Dec. 2013 stay. Best for you to send me an email so I can keep in touch periodically. See original post (in bold red letters).

Above you posted 2014. "Hi I know this is probably too far out but I'm looking to rent for 12/4 - 12/7 2014 BLT lake view studio.."

Did you mean 2013?

I have future access at this time to several hundred 2014 BLT points, which would be borrowed to 2013 for a Dec. 2013 stay. Best for you to send me an email so I can keep in touch periodically. See original post (in bold red letters).

I'm sorry, yes I meant for 12/4 - 12/7 2013!!!
I will send you an email too!

Hi. I am new to this board and hope for some help in renting points for BLT for sept 2013. We are hoping for a 1 bedroom.

I hope that isn't too far out to look into.
Thanks
Cindy

Hi -- will you still be renting points for reservations in 2013. Looking for studio BWV 11/4/2013 to 11/8/2013 - 2 adults/2 children.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter