CLOSED: Points for Rent / Transfer: 250 VGF Grand Floridian points at $20 pp (can use at any DVC resort)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will PM you tomorrow when I hit my 24 hour mark!

Sounds good! In your private message, please send the names, address, email and telephone numbers for the adults, names and age on day of check-in for the children. I will then proceed to make your reservation and email the confirmation and rental contract.

Hello do you have point availability for 1-22/23-1/28/23 1 bedroom GF?
Yes I do - the 1BR is available for 224 points (standard view) or 266 points (lake view). If interested, we would need to exchange info via private messaging - please follow the steps to become eligible to send and receive PM.

Yes I do - the 1BR is available for 224 points (standard view) or 266 points (lake view). If interested, we would need to exchange info via private messaging - please follow the steps to become eligible to send and receive PM.
Yes definitely interested! I’m working on being able to send private messages.

Sounds good! In your private message, please send the names, address, email and telephone numbers for the adults, names and age on day of check-in for the children. I will then proceed to make your reservation and email the confirmation and rental contract.

PM privileges now available - I sent you a message!

Hi. Looking for a studio or 1 bedroom for 3/28-3/31. Any resort. 2 adults. Thanks so much.
Unfortunately, on such short notice there is no 3-night availability at any DVC resort. There is just one night available, 3/29, in a studio at Bay Lake Tower. Sorry...

I cannot message you until I’ve been a member I think for 24 hours I did the other steps

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter