CLOSED: Points for Rent / Transfer: 250 VGF Grand Floridian points at $20 pp (can use at any DVC resort)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for 5 nights, 2bedroom villa, Aulani in November- is 350 enough points?

I am looking for 5 nights, 2bedroom villa, Aulani in November- is 350 enough points?
350 is definitely enough points for a 5-night stay - prices start at 241 points. Let’s connect via PM to select room type and exact dates.

Are there any Studios available for 5/21 and 5/22 at either the Boardwalk or Beach Club or poly or GF?
Thank-You,
Pam

Is there any availability for a Studio on May 20th, May 21st, and possibly May 22nd at either Boardwalk or Beach Club or Poly or GF or Boulder Ridge?
Thank-You!
Pam

Is there any availability for a Studio on May 20th, May 21st, and possibly May 22nd at either Boardwalk or Beach Club or Poly or GF or Boulder Ridge?
Thank-You!
Pam
There is a standard view studio at Polynesian for the night of 5/21 for 22 DVC points - let me know if interested.

There is a standard view studio at Polynesian for the night of 5/21 for 22 DVC points - let me know if interested.
Thank-You but we are already changing resorts a few times that week and really need atleast 2 nights together due to having a disabled girl.

Thank-You but we are already changing resorts a few times that week and really need atleast 2 nights together due to having a disabled girl.
I fully understand, I don't like changing resorts either. Unfortunately there is no availability at DVC on such short notice.

Hi! I'm looking to rent two separate studios at Polynesian (one for myself+fam and one for my parents) for any 7 or 8 night stay between 9/27/22 and 10/20/22. New to this process, but please let me know if this works with your points! Thanks :)

Hello,
This works, however:
- It is probably better to book a 2-bedroom villa than 2 studios - for barely more points you have a proper kitchen and a proper living room to spend time together.
- There is no availability at Polynesian, but there is at other resorts - do you have some flexibility?

Jumping in late...10/14-10/18 for a 2-bedroom standard view at VGF? I think 250 points?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter