Closed: Points for rent: Update 35pts @$10 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are looking to purchase points for studio at either Boardwalk or Wilderness lodge from 12/14- 12/20. If those resorts are full we are open to others. Please let me know if you have points available.

Hi My Name is Cary and I am looking to stay at BWV from Thur Sept 30 thru sun Oct 3 2010 in a Studio. From what I saw on point chart, I need 43 points. Please let me know if you are interested in renting.

You can reply to my email address
CaryRea@Gmail.com

I have rented/bought points through DVC members in the past and have had a good exp.

Thank you

Beach Club is second option - then Wilderness Lodge

I would appreciate any help, I am looking for 78 points that include:

the nights of October 13, 2010 - October 15, 2010 to check out on Oct. 16th
AKV - preferrably Kidani, but would consider Jambo
Standard one-bedroom
5 guests - 2 adults, 3 kids (ages 5,9,14)
Thank you.

I'm just looking for 1 night at Bay Lake Tower in a Studio on Saturday, November 6. 2nd choice would be Villas at the Wilderness Lodge.
Thank you!

New to this hence no PM permitted. Interested in Sav View at AK for above dates. Maybe Concierge Level. Can call me on (336) 612-1494 to get email as that is also blocked.

still have points? Looking at AKV for Feb 21 to 24 studio. PS, I am new to this - what does a studio have in terms of beds? Is it not even a 1 bedroom? I know it has a frig and microwave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter