Closed: Points for rent: Update 35pts @$10 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, im looking for reservations at any of the resorts for oct 10th -oct 15th preferably standard/studio but if only one bedrooms are avaiable i will consider. please let me know if anything avail those dates. thanks, breezy

Hi,

1.) Danny D
2.) 2 Adults
3.) Check in 12/5 for a 10 night stay
4.) Studio
5.) SSR, BLT, VWL, OKW, AKV savanna

Should be around 113 points at OKW at the very least. Not real picky about where since availability seems hard to come by.
Thanks

Hi!

Looking to rent points for a studio room for a five night stay starting 9/12. We prefer BCV but I hear it is sold out. Here is our preference list -- most desired at the top:

BCV
VWL
AKV
BWV
BTV
OKW
SSR

Please let me know.

Thanks!

Lance Dreesen

hey can u check avail. for dates oct. 10th-oct15th at vwl for a standard/studio 1 br and at akv/akl for standard 1 br.. its shows avail for those dates at these places...is that right?

Good evening.

My family and I are looking to book for 02/18/2011 - 02/26/2011. We are looking for a Studio, just a standard/value view.

We're not picky on the resort - looking at the Beach Club, Boardwalk Villa, Saratoga Springs, Old Key West. I know the points range from 134 up.

We're a family of three and this will be our 2nd trip to Disney World.

Thanks for your help!

Hi there,

we are looking for 4 nights at Animal Kingdom - ideally one bedroom with Savannah view - 108 points - October 18-21 - 4 nights - please advise.

Thanks!

Hi there,

We are looking for 108 points for Animal Kingdom Lodge - 1 bedroom Savannah view ideally - October 18-21 - 4 nights.

Please let us know if you can help us.

Thanks!

Hi Arlene,

The only night available for your request is the 19th AKL 1bdrm savannah view.

Christy

Hello, I am looking for up to 162 DVC resort points for transfer into my account. My vacation will be 1/22/2011-1/29/2011 at AKV, but since it's already past the 7 month window, it doesn't matter which home resort you have.

I am a member, but my parents decided they wanted to come, too. I need to get more points so I can get them a room.

Hi, not sure how many points you have left, but I'm looking for a Standard View Studio from 3/15 to 3/20/2011. It will be myself and my 14y.o. son. We'd prefer BCV, BLT, or AKL, in that order. I can't PM yet, feel free to email me at nickiev@comcast.net if you need to. Thanks!

Hi I am looking to rent points for a 2 bedroom villa for Nov 5-12th. It will be 2 adults and 2 children (17, 16). My preference would be AKV, OKW or BWV in that order because I think AKV require the least amount of points...

I have rented points before and can provide reference if needed. Thanks for your prompt reply as I need to decide if I should modify the resort reservation I have to two rooms or rent points.

Hi there, me again - what about a tree house villa for two nights at the saratoga - ideally October 20 & 21 - Thanks again!

Hi!
I am looking to visit Disney from Dec 31 to Jan 6
Can you see what options for availability exist?
Need a studio for 2 adults & 2 children
I am open, but BCV would be great!

looking for 1 bedroom @ wilderness or Bay lake 11/1-11/5, can you check and advise if available?

Please check availability for Jan 2-7 in AKV Standar studio and BCV. My understanding is that I need 75 and 55 points respectively. Please confirm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter