• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Closed: Points for rent: Update 35pts @$10 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi There!

Would you kindly check availability the following for me. It should use 194 -206 pts so could work out perfectly.

1/2/11 - 1/5/11 BLT 1 Bdr. Standard View (78) or Garden View (90)
1/5/11 - 1/9/11 BCV 1 Bdr. (116)

We would also be willing to switch the order of the stays around and/or the number of days at each resort depending on availability.

We are a family of four DVC member with only 23 points left until 4/12 and we wanna go to Disney :)

Thanks in advance!
Mary Rose

Hello-

I am an experienced renter, and previous DVC owner looking to book within next day or so. We are looking for a five night stay (2/20/11-2/25/11) in a 2 bedroom at OKW (200 pts) or Tree Top's (215 pts). Please let me know if you can accomodate, availability, and payment terms.

I am interested in a 2 bedroom beach club villa. Dec 9 thru Dec 15, 2010. 2 adults 4 kids. Any chance of reserving that?

Looking for Thanksgiving 2010 Nov 25 to the following monday Nov 29th.
Would like a two bedroom at Beach Club villas if possilbe. If not, would take Contemporary or Grand Floridian.
I am new to this- so am still trying to figure out the ponts thing. How much would this cost if it's available?
Thanks

FYI the hours of operation for DVC member services is 9am - 5:30pm eastern standard time everyday but closed on holidays. We can only check for your requests during that time and it would be current up to date info.

Looking for Nov 21-26 Animal Kingdom I need 51 points do you still have any? At this point if AK isn't available, will take any resort during that time.

Just sent a PM - I need about 53 points for October 8-11 in a Studio room. Two adults

Here are the resorts listed by preference:

Beach Club
Bay Lake Tower
Wilderness Lodge
Boardwalk
Animal Kingdom
Saratoga Springs

Thanks!

I am interested in 200 points needed for reservation at OKW March 6 thru March 10, 2011 (5 nights). 2 bedroom villa for 2 adults and 3 children. Ready to purchase at $10/pt via Paypal. I realize we are just a few days early for the 7 month deadline but we can get agreement on terms then get reservation? Ted

Hi looking for Vero Beach 1 bedroom for 5 nights (Nov. 28-Dec. 3/10). 110 points I believe...

Hi, looking to come to DW with kids, first time since 1971. Dates are 10/28/10-11/01/10 at BLT lakeview one bedroom. Thanks

If can't get 2 bedroom villa at Wilderness Lodge from Dec 5 to 9 then check for 2 cabins at Ft Wilderness.

I just need dates, what resorts you prefer, room style and view. These can be used at any of the DVC resorts depending on availability and DVC's 11 or 7 month booking window. My home resort is AKV so I can book a stay there from now until dates 11 months from now. The other DVC resorts I can only only book from now until dates 7 months from now.

What is the total amount of points you can get at the AKV 11 month booking window. I am looking to add them to my points for a large family vacation. May be looking to take all of them from you

Just a quick update letting everyone know that these points are all still available.

I am looking for Ver Beach for Aug!! Thanks!!

Hello, i am looking for 100 points. my dates are Dec 5 thru 8th. I am looking for the Bay Lake Tower with a 1 bedroom villa, standard view. Please contact me @ kirkchivas@gmail.com if you have any information. thank you

Planning a Disney vacation (1st time) for Dec. 23-30, 2010. I'm new to all of this so I have a few questions. If I purchase your points, can I use them anywhere? I'm looking at staying at Fort Wilderness Villas or Animal Kingdom. I need a max of 521 pts depending on which resort I make reservations with. Do you know if I can purchase points from a number of DVC members in order to get the total needed or do I have to get them all from one person? Thank, and sorry for the lack of knowledge!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter