CLOSED: Safely rent points

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are wanting to rent points for December 21-29 or Dec 28 - Jan 4.
We think the points come to 144?? If we are reading it correctly.

Our first choice would be BWV but would entertain other resorts.

Hi! My husband and I would like to stay at the BWV from Nov. 1st thru the 6th in a standard view Studio. I believe it is 58 points. I have always wanted to stay there and he was hoping to take me for my birthday. Is there any way you can help? Thank you!

Hi! My husband and I would like to stay at the BWV from Nov. 1st thru the 6th in a standard view Studio. I believe it is 58 points. I have always wanted to stay there and he was hoping to take me for my birthday. Is there any way you can help? Thank you!

I would love to help but I don't see any availability at the BW. If you would like me to check somewhere else please email me at di8612@aol.com. Thanks!

I am new at this but I am looking at 12/12/13-12/18/13 at the animal kingdom lodge. Savannah view...I am not sure how to calculate points but would like to know if is available during this time.[/QUOTE
I do see that Savanna view is available at Kidani Village. It would be 94 points. If you are interested please email me at di8612@aol.com Thank you.

I am new at this but I am looking at 12/12/13-12/18/13 at the animal kingdom lodge. Savannah view...I am not sure how to calculate points but would like to know if is available during this time.
I do see that Savanna view is available at Kidani Village. It would be 94 points. If you are interested please email me at di8612@aol.com Thank you.

Hi Piper,
We are interested in a BWV Studio checking in on October 1st, out on October 7th (6 nights). Can you check to see if this is available?

Thanks!

Hi Piper,

I am looking for a studio at any resort 11/7-11/11. My dates may be flexible depending on availability.

Thanks!

hello looking for one night at aulani in hawaii for one 2-bedroom suite or 2 studios any night june 15-25. do you have anything available?

hello looking for one night at aulani in hawaii for one 2-bedroom suite or 2 studios any night june 15-25. do you have anything available?
I don't see any 2 BR's but I do see 2 studios for the night of 6/24. In addition to the $12/pt there is some sort of "Hawai'i Transient Accomodations Tax" that must be paid by check out. Please email me if you are interested Thanks. di8612@aol.com

Hi Piper,

I am looking for a studio at any resort 11/7-11/11. My dates may be flexible depending on availability.

Thanks!
Sorry those dates aren't available. You say your dates are flexible. What else would you like me to try?

Anything for June 24th & 25th? Any resort BUT Saratoga or OKW. Studio with a standard view. Thanks!

I am looking for 80 points for BWV for 8/31 - 9/7, Studio, standard. Is there any availability at that time? 2nd choice would be AK

I am looking for 80 points for BWV for 8/31 - 9/7, Studio, standard. Is there any availability at that time? 2nd choice would be AK

The only resort available all nights is SSR for 93 points. Or I see OKW for 80 points. AKL has availability for 5 of the 7 nights. From 9/02 - 9/07 for 57 points. Let me know if you are interested in a split stay or if the others available resorts suit you. Thanks
Diane

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter