CLOSED: Safely rent points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything for June 24th & 25th? Any resort BUT Saratoga or OKW. Studio with a standard view. Thanks!

AKL has jambo house mon June 24 for 13 points and kidani village for the 25th for 16 points. Or the 25th jambo house savanna view for 19 points. bWV 6/24 only 18 points.

Hello

We are interested in a studio rental November 28th - December 3rd. Prefer the Boardwalk or Beach Club, but are open!

Thank you!
Kristin

The only resort available all nights is SSR for 93 points. Or I see OKW for 80 points. AKL has availability for 5 of the 7 nights. From 9/02 - 9/07 for 57 points. Let me know if you are interested in a split stay or if the others available resorts suit you. Thanks
Diane

Thank you. I could be interested in a split stay at AKL. Are the only studios available for those first few days SSR or OKW only? I could also be flexible by a day or two each side of my vacation dates, if that helps. (The event I am going for is 9/2-9/7, I was just trying to add a few days for just my family to enjoy on our own.)

AKL has jambo house mon June 24 for 13 points and kidani village for the 25th for 16 points. Or the 25th jambo house savanna view for 19 points. bWV 6/24 only 18 points.

Thanks for checking. We don't really want to switch resorts since we are staying only 2 nights. I guess that's what I get for trying to book in a little over a month!

Thank you. I could be interested in a split stay at AKL. Are the only studios available for those first few days SSR or OKW only? I could also be flexible by a day or two each side of my vacation dates, if that helps. (The event I am going for is 9/2-9/7, I was just trying to add a few days for just my family to enjoy on our own.)

As far as I can tell those are the only resorts for those first few days. However if you stay from 9/02-9/09 you have your choice of kidani village or jambo house for 81 points. If your dates are flexible that may be the way to go. Let me know either on this board or email me at di8612@aol.com. I tend to check my email more frequently. Who knows how long these dates will last. I'd hate to have you miss out.

Hi there. Do you still have points available? We are looking at Sept 20-23 at Beach Club - studio. I think it's 47 points. Thanks.

Hi there. Do you still have points available? We are looking at Sept 20-23 at Beach Club - studio. I think it's 47 points. Thanks.

Yes we do but those dates aren't available. Either is BWV. Anywhere else you'd like to try?

Yes we do but those dates aren't available. Either is BWV. Anywhere else you'd like to try?

Can you tell me what is available? OKW? AKL? We are looking for a fairly central location with a great pool for our DS7.

Interested in BWV for Sept29-Oct 1. I think that is 20 points.

The BWV is not available. SSR is for 24 points. WL for 30. AKL from 18 to 28 points. OKW for 20 points. Let me know if any of these interest you or you'd like me to try other dates.

Can you tell me what is available? OKW? AKL? We are looking for a fairly central location with a great pool for our DS7.

OKW is available for 36 points. AKL std view for 37 or savanna view 46 points. Both are kidani village.

Is anything available for 10/10/13-10/14/13. Any resort. Geeting married on 10/11 and would like to use points :lovestruc

Hi, My family and I are interested in going to WDW July 21-26. I was wondering if any studios are open during those dates. Our preferred locations would be Boardwalk Villas or the Beach Club, but will be open any of the WDW properties. Thank you.

Hi, My family and I are interested in going to WDW July 21-26. I was wondering if any studios are open during those dates. Our preferred locations would be Boardwalk Villas or the Beach Club, but will be open any of the WDW properties. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter