CLOSED, THANK YOU EVERYONE. 90 SSR POINTS FOR RENT @$16, (JUNE 21 UY), 60 POINTS FOR RENT@$16, or TRANSFER @$18pp (FEB 22UY) EXPERIENCED DVC RENTER.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronaldo17

DIS Veteran
Closed, all points now rented, thank you everyone.

Points updated 7/11
90 points for rent @$16 pp. points can be used until June 2022.
I have a further 60 points available @$16pp for rent, or transfer @ $18pp from 2/1/22 to 1/31/2023

I can book any DVC resort up to 7 months out and SSR up to 11 months.

Experienced DVC renter, I have safely and successfully rented out over 1000 points in the last year to Disboards members.
I can provide a DVC Rental Contract and offer full refund if DVC resorts are closed again due to COVID.

Please PM me or post here the following details and I will be happy to check availability for you.

Check in and check out dates.
Preferred resorts
Type of accommodation e.g studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom and preferred view, e.g lake view, standard etc.

Payment is by PayPal, you pay the 3.5% fees.

Thanks for looking.

Mike

Last edited:
Hello,
Is there any availability for a deluxe studio (preferred/lake view) at GF, Poly, BLT, AKL or Riviera?
-January 22 - 29
-2 adults

Thank you!

Hello,
Is there any availability for a deluxe studio (preferred/lake view) at GF, Poly, BLT, AKL or Riviera?
-January 22 - 29
-2 adults

Thank you!

Yes there is AKL Savanna view 109 points but be quick if you want it.

I've also Sent you a PM with all availability.

Last edited:

Hi! Is there any availability for a studio from 2/9-2/11? Thanks in advance!

BNC3
I can only book SSR just now as your dates are more than 7 months away.
SSR has a standard studio for 28 points and a preferred studio for 30 points.

Thank you for your prompt response. I will hold off another few weeks and see if you still have points when other resorts are available for booking.

I would like to book:
  • VGF, standard view
  • 2 bedroom
  • check-in: 1/2/2022
  • check-out: 1/4/2022
  • 2 adults, 4 kids

Sorry no availability at VGF, only resort with availability for 2 bed for your dates is SSR standard or preferred views.

Thank you

Does that include any 1 bedroom + studio that are connected?

What if the dates shift to 12/19-12/22(this year)?

Thank you

Does that include any 1 bedroom + studio that are connected?

What if the dates shift to 12/19-12/22(this year)?
Yes, the 1 bed with studio connected is a 2 bed lock off, none available.
There is no availability at all in Dec other than an odd single night at VGF for 2 beds.The first available dates are Jan 9-11 in a lake view or Jan 17-20 in a standard view, if they are any use?

looking for a studio November 5 & 6th of this year --- VGF, Poly, BCV, BWV at one of these preferably or possibly BLT theme park view

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter