CLOSED, THANK YOU EVERYONE. 90 SSR POINTS FOR RENT @$16, (JUNE 21 UY), 60 POINTS FOR RENT@$16, or TRANSFER @$18pp (FEB 22UY) EXPERIENCED DVC RENTER.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 270 points for rent @$16 pp.,can be used until June 2022.
I can book any DVC resort up to 7 months out and SSR up to 11 months.

Experienced DVC renter, I have safely and successfully rented out over 500 points in the last year to Disboards members.
I provide a DVC Rental Contract and offer full refund if DVC resorts are closed due to COVID.

Please PM me or post here the following details and I will be happy to check availability for you.

Check in and check out dates.
Preferred resorts
Type of accommodation e.g studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom and preferred view, e.g lake view, standard etc.

Payment is by PayPal, you pay the 3.5% fees.

Thanks for looking.

Mike
Hi Mike,
the system makes me wait between intervals.. "You can post in this thread in 5 minutes 6 seconds.. " So i had to finish my wait time to post again. I think I can reach 10 now

Hi Mike,
the system makes me wait between intervals.. "You can post in this thread in 5 minutes 6 seconds.. " So i had to finish my wait time to post again. I think I can reach 10 now
You can also make random message postings in any of the Disboards threads to get your messages up to 10, you only have 3 just now?
Just keep posting a test message on the link I sent you until you get to 10, You only have 4 messages

Last edited:
Hi Mike,
I can't complete your reservation until you get 10 messages and pm me your details, since the check in is less than 30 days I will need full payment before I can complete the reservation. If you change your mind my points would go onto a holding account.

Hi Mike.
I will pay you in full soon as I achieve the 10 number. this one is number 6 now.. and again another wait delay til I can post again.

Hi Mike.
I will pay you in full soon as I achieve the 10 number. this one is number 6 now.. and again another wait delay til I can post again.
Just post some short messages in any of the threads, click on ' what's new' at the top of the page and select any thread, you can post just one word if you want and it counts as a message.

Hi Mike.
Okay, it's been over 30 minutes now since your last post and I've lost the one hour hold in your reservation so it's past midnight here in the UK so I'm logging off in 10 minutes until tomorrow morning, if you have sent me your details by PM then I will try to book again.
Sorry for all the trouble but I can't risk all my points going into a holding account.

Only availability is at SSR, all 4 nights available, 10 points per night, do you want me to book any for you?
Be quick
Thank you! I have seen that SSR is not operating boat services and is under refurbishments. Is BLT available 9/30/21-9/3/21 time frame? Thank you!

Thank you! I have seen that SSR is not operating boat services and is under refurbishments. Is BLT available 9/30/21-9/3/21 time frame? Thank you!
Sorry, nothing for those dates anywhere, it's 50th anniversary week

Hi,
Just out of curiosity, I wonder if there's any availability for 1 night, July 3-4?
2 adults. We have rented many times. We are currently booked at a value resort but I'm having a hard time being excited about it and Disney deluxe rate are insane. I just want a weekend in WDW.
I can cancel the room without penalty up until Monday evening.

Hi,
Just out of curiosity, I wonder if there's any availability for 1 night, July 3-4?
2 adults. We have rented many times. We are currently booked at a value resort but I'm having a hard time being excited about it and Disney deluxe rate are insane. I just want a weekend in WDW.
I can cancel the room without penalty up until Monday evening.
Sorry, nothing available for your dates studios or 1 beds.

Good morning. Looking for just one night Beach Club studio July 23rd - 2 adults. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter