CLOSED, THANK YOU EVERYONE. 90 SSR POINTS FOR RENT @$16, (JUNE 21 UY), 60 POINTS FOR RENT@$16, or TRANSFER @$18pp (FEB 22UY) EXPERIENCED DVC RENTER.

Status
Not open for further replies.
100 points for rent @$16 pp. points can be used until June 2022.
I have a further 150 points available @$16pp for rent, or transfer @ $18pp from 2/1/22 to 1/31/2023

I can book any DVC resort up to 7 months out and SSR up to 11 months.

Experienced DVC renter, I have safely and successfully rented out over 1000 points in the last year to Disboards members.
I can provide a DVC Rental Contract and offer full refund if DVC resorts are closed again due to COVID.

Please PM me or post here the following details and I will be happy to check availability for you.

Check in and check out dates.
Preferred resorts
Type of accommodation e.g studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom and preferred view, e.g lake view, standard etc.

Payment is by PayPal, you pay the 3.5% fees.

Thanks for looking.

Mike

any availability?
May 8-15, 2022
Riviera, SSR, Beach Club, or BLT
standard deluxe studio

100 points for rent @$16 pp. points can be used until June 2022.
I have a further 150 points available @$16pp for rent, or transfer @ $18pp from 2/1/22 to 1/31/2023

Experienced DVC renter, I have safely and successfully rented out over 1000 points in the last year to Disboards members.
I can provide a DVC Rental Contract and offer full refund if DVC resorts are closed again due to COVID.

Please PM me or post here the following details and I will be happy to check availability for you.

Preferred resorts
Type of accommodation e.g studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom and preferred view, e.g lake view, standard etc.

Thanks for looking.

Mike

hello! I’m looking to do a split stay between Poly & Riviera next May2022!
Polynesian Resort: May 8 - 12, 2022
Riviera Resort: May 12 - 15, 2022
1 Standard deluxe studio at each

thanks!!

hello! I’m looking to do a split stay between Poly & Riviera next May2022!
Polynesian Resort: May 8 - 12, 2022
Riviera Resort: May 12 - 15, 2022
1 Standard deluxe studio at each

thanks!!
Sorry, I can't book Poly or Riviera until 7 months before.

Points updated 7/11
90 points for rent @$16 pp. points can be used until June 2022.
I have a further 60 points available @$16pp for rent, or transfer @ $18pp from 2/1/22 to 1/31/2023

Preferred resorts

Thanks for looking.

Mike

I am a DVC owner but cannot borrow because of the rules for now regarding 50% rule. I am looking at availability online and I think I can make my stay happen with your 60 pts. Since you only have 60, that would be short to do my whole trip at SSR Pref studio, because it is 66. But...

August 14th - 17 pts at Kidani AKL Studio
Aug 15th-18th - 42 pts at SSR Studio

That uses almost all those points if they are still available. Let me know. Thanks,

Bridget

I am a DVC owner but cannot borrow because of the rules for now regarding 50% rule. I am looking at availability online and I think I can make my stay happen with your 60 pts. Since you only have 60, that would be short to do my whole trip at SSR Pref studio, because it is 66. But...

August 14th - 17 pts at Kidani AKL Studio
Aug 15th-18th - 42 pts at SSR Studio

That uses almost all those points if they are still available. Let me know. Thanks,

Bridget
Sorry, Aug 14th at AKL not available, SSR only has 8/15-8/17
SSR preferred has Aug 14 and 16-18
I have 84 points in June 21 UY so you could make it with these.
The 60 points are Feb 2022 UY.
Thanks, Mike

Sorry, Aug 14th at AKL not available, SSR only has 8/15-8/17
SSR preferred has Aug 14 and 16-18
I have 84 points in June 21 UY so you could make it with these.
The 60 points are Feb 2022 UY.
Thanks, Mike

Dangit! It keeps going back and forth... earlier all the preferred was available, then it was like the dates you described above, then it went back to all of the pref reservation, and now back to what you're describing.. That are just the fluctuations that I have seen this morning alone LOL :hyper2:

Dangit! It keeps going back and forth... earlier all the preferred was available, then it was like the dates you described above, then it went back to all of the pref reservation, and now back to what you're describing.. That are just the fluctuations that I have seen this morning alone LOL :hyper2:

Could you check right now? I see it right now! =)

Just checked again, same as before Std 15 and 16, preferred 14,16 and 17

I know I am a pain in the butt... do you do waitlisting? Although I do see 3 days standard 15-17th (checking out 18th) and 1 night preferred for the 14th

I know I am a pain in the butt... do you do waitlisting? Although I do see 3 days standard 15-17th (checking out 18th) and 1 night preferred for the 14th
Sorry, no waitlisting, Yes, I see those dates now, what do you want to do? It's almost 30 days before check in so we can't change what you book

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter