CLOSED, THANK YOU EVERYONE. 90 SSR POINTS FOR RENT @$16, (JUNE 21 UY), 60 POINTS FOR RENT@$16, or TRANSFER @$18pp (FEB 22UY) EXPERIENCED DVC RENTER.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Any availability for a studio 2/22/22-3/1/22 for our honeymoon? Looking at Animal Kingdom, Wilderness Lodge, or Beach club ideally!

Hi! Any availability for a studio 2/22/22-3/1/22 for our honeymoon? Looking at Animal Kingdom, Wilderness Lodge, or Beach club ideally!
[/QUO
From your previous posts I can see that you already know the availability of these resorts, only AKL Savanna view is available at 139 points,
I can't book that until 7/22 , 7 month window.

Hi 👋🏻,
We are looking for (if available):
1 bedroom Vila @ Disney’s Beach Club
5/2/2022 - 5/5/2022
2 Adults 1 child

Thank you in advance

100 points for rent @$16 pp.,I can borrow a few more @$18 pp if required, points can be used until June 2022.
I have a further 150 points available @$16pp for rentals from 2/1/22 to 1/31/2023

I can book any DVC resort up to 7 months out and SSR up to 11 months.

Experienced DVC renter, I have safely and successfully rented out over 1000 points in the last year to Disboards members.
I can provide a DVC Rental Contract and offer full refund if DVC resorts are closed again due to COVID.

Please PM me or post here the following details and I will be happy to check availability for you.

Check in and check out dates.
Preferred resorts
Type of accommodation e.g studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom and preferred view, e.g lake view, standard etc.

Payment is by PayPal, you pay the 3.5% fees.

Thanks for looking.

Mike

Only 7/20 available in a preferred studio, nothing elsewhere for your dates,
Some availability in mid to late August for 2 night stays, if you want me to check for you.

Last edited:
Is there any 2 nights in a row at any resort studio in the month of July?

Looking for studio, standard view one night 10/17/21-10/18/21. Anything available? Ideal resorts AKL, SS, OKW, WL

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter