CLOSED: Thank you for Renting with Me! 28 Points Expiring 1/31/2017 $12/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHEMYST1

"Have a Magical Day!!" is my motto!!!!
Hello there,
I would like to rent my 28 points to someone before they expire on 1/31/2017. I also have additional points if needed. We will not be able to go this year:sad:so I would be happy to make a reservation for someone else. I have rented in the past and there were no issues with the agreement. The points are banked so I would not be able to trade them into another member account. Please contact me and I can check availability ASAP. I accept Paypal transactions as a Family/Friend so there aren't any fees for either of us

Last edited:
Hello,

Not sure if you are willing to rent one night but looking for studio - one night - 2 adults....10/23/16 .. any resort.

Thank you !

The Williams

I would but there isn't anything available, so sorry!

Hi! We are interested in a studio for the dates of December 21st to 27th. Please let me know if there is any availability.

There is availability for the 21-25 at SSR, and then another resort (BLT) avail on the 25 and 26th and a completely different resort (OKW) avail on the 27th unfortunately. Not sure if you want to hop around?

Hello there,
I would like to rent my 235 points to someone before they expire on 1/31/2017. I also have additional points if needed. We will not be able to go this year:sad:so I would be happy to make a reservation for someone else. I have rented in the past and there were no issues with the agreement. The points are banked so I would not be able to trade them into another member account. Please contact me and I can check availability ASAP. I accept Paypal transactions as a Family/Friend so there aren't any fees for either of us

I am interested in BLT Studio Jan 28 - Feb 1. Checking out Feb 1, so we should be good. Thanks, Mirax

Good Morning, I am looking for a 1 Bedroom at the Beach Club Arriving 1.8.17 for either 6 or 7 nights...Thank you, Amy

I am taking my husband to Disney for his first time, we are newlyweds and looking to rent 1/2-1/9 in any DVC property available! Please let me know if there is anything I can do and if this available. Thank you so much!

Good Morning, I am looking for a 1 Bedroom at the Beach Club Arriving 1.8.17 for either 6 or 7 nights...Thank you, Amy
The only availability is at Saratoga Springs (std or preferred) or Animal Kingdom (std view). Please let me know if that works!

I am interested in BLT Studio Jan 28 - Feb 1. Checking out Feb 1, so we should be good. Thanks, Mirax
There are some resorts that have 1 bdrm avail for those dates. Just wanted you to know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter