CLOSED: Thank you for Renting with Me! 28 Points Expiring 1/31/2017 $12/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking points for Jan 21-Jan 28 2017. Two studios (prefer AK) but open to seeing what is available. Would possibly do AK 2 bedroom at a cheaper price per point(if an option) Have rented many times before.Thanks!
Holly
hwebb13@gmail.com

Hello there,
I would like to rent my 235 points to someone before they expire on 1/31/2017. I also have additional points if needed. We will not be able to go this year:sad:so I would be happy to make a reservation for someone else. I have rented in the past and there were no issues with the agreement. The points are banked so I would not be able to trade them into another member account. Please contact me and I can check availability ASAP. I accept Paypal transactions as a Family/Friend so there aren't any fees for either of us

Hello there,
I would like to rent my 235 points to someone before they expire on 1/31/2017. I also have additional points if needed. We will not be able to go this year:sad:so I would be happy to make a reservation for someone else. I have rented in the past and there were no issues with the agreement. The points are banked so I would not be able to trade them into another member account. Please contact me and I can check availability ASAP. I accept Paypal transactions as a Family/Friend so there aren't any fees for either of us

Hello there,

I am interested in studios or 1 bedrooms for the following dates:

11/13/16 through 11/17/16 or 11/18 or 11/19 or 11/20/16 (I would prefer the longest stay possible but understand that 4+ nights is hard to find).

I do not want to stay at Saratoga but would be ok with any other resort (AKL Savannah view and bay lake tower preferred). Let me know if you find anything -- my email is stepmcdo@gmail.com. Thanks!

-Stephen

Looking points for Jan 21-Jan 28 2017. Two studios (prefer AK) but open to seeing what is available. Would possibly do AK 2 bedroom at a cheaper price per point(if an option) Have rented many times before.Thanks!
Holly
hwebb13@gmail.com
There are studios available at SSR and there is a 2 bed at AKL( Kidani Savanah view), but I cannot go lower on the point price so sorry.

Last edited:
Looking for a studio from 12/20 - 12/23 for a family of 2 adults and 2 kids ages 7 & 11.

Thanks!
There is a studio avail for those dates at SSR! Please send me a message if you would like to proceed.

I am interested in studios or 1 bedrooms for the following dates:

11/13/16 through 11/17/16 or 11/18 or 11/19 or 11/20/16 (I would prefer the longest stay possible but understand that 4+ nights is hard to find).

I do not want to stay at Saratoga but would be ok with any other resort (AKL Savannah view and bay lake tower preferred). Let me know if you find anything -- my email is stepmcdo@gmail.com. Thanks!

-Stephen
I am so sorry there is nothing avail.

Hello there,
Anything for The Grand Californian 1015-17? I know it's a long shot but can't hurt a girl for trying!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter