Closed: (Thank you, Points Gone) points for Rent, Studios, Jan 31st, $8 PP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings. I am looking for a 2 bdrm Standard or Garden View Villa at Aulani which requires 306-354pts for 6 nights.
My travel dates are from 4/8 to 4/14 or 4/15 to 4/21.
Please advise.
Both weeks are available very limited if you haven't book it already, sorry for the delay, worked all weekend!

I am looking for 1,000 points for Aulani for 12-25-18 - 1-4-19. Do you have enough points to make that happen? You can PM me if needed.

Thanks

I know this is last minute and probably not going to happen, but could you check the grand Californian February 9-12?

Very last minute :blush: have any studios become available for Sun. 1/28/18 and Mon. 1/29/18 in WDW?

Last edited:
Thanks for checking. I'm planning another trip in July. Do you have points available then? My dates are flexible. Also grand californian
Yes, probably. FYI July looks like it almost sold out, but things change all the time and there is the wait-list option.

What about tomorrow the 27-3? Fine with piecing together stays at different spots! Fine with switching between 1 bedroom and deluxe studios

Yes, probably. FYI July looks like it almost sold out, but things change all the time and there is the wait-list option.

My sons birthday is July 20th any availability around that date in a studio?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter