Closed: (Thank you, Points Gone) points for Rent, Studios, Jan 31st, $8 PP

Status
Not open for further replies.
None for a few nights at a time at different resorts during those dates in a studio/1 bedroom?

Like 2 nights ak 2 nights Saratoga 2 nights boardwalk 1 night bay lake- Haha probably sounds crazy but we wouldn’t mind

Doesn’t need to be that exact set up just giving an example lol

Like 2 nights ak 2 nights Saratoga 2 nights boardwalk 1 night bay lake- Haha probably sounds crazy but we wouldn’t mind

Doesn’t need to be that exact set up just giving an example lol
No, just the 31st and only at SSR, unless I search 2BR's

If you are able to rent into february, we are looking for any 2 consecutive nights anywhere at WDW between 2/8 and 2/12. Studio preferred but know that is a long shot!

I see there is a studio at okw available 1/28-1/29. Do you have the points to rent?

Edit: no longer available.

If you are able to rent into february, we are looking for any 2 consecutive nights anywhere at WDW between 2/8 and 2/12. Studio preferred but know that is a long shot!
What size rooms would you be interested in?
(Sent you a PM)

Last edited:
Updated 1/27
Points for Rent, in January, $9 PP.
Last minute getaways, limited availability.
SSR;
1 & 2 BR, Treehouse
OKW;
1 or 2 BR
Aulani;
1, 2 & 3 BR
Californian;
1 & 2 BR
Availability is always changing.

Updated 1/28
Points for Rent, in January, $5 PP, price reduced!!!
Imagine SSR or OKW in a 1 BR for less than the regular price of a studio.
Only three night left
Last minute getaways!
Limited availability.
SSR, OKW, Aulani & Californian.

How about March 3 or 4?? Any studio or 1 bedroom? I was thinking you had to use in January but since people were looking for later dates thought I would check. Thanks!

Updated 1/28
Points for Rent, in January, $5 PP, price reduced!!!
Imagine SSR or OKW in a 1 BR for less than the regular price of a studio.
Only three night left
Last minute getaways!
Limited availability.
SSR, OKW, Aulani & Californian.

Just wondering: Is there any availability for a stay at WDW between the dates of 2/3 and 2/11? I know this post says January, and that availability must be hardly anything available, but just checking!

EDIT: I can be flexible on dates, it doesn't need to be for that entire time frame; I can be flexible on length of stay and exact dates

Last edited:
Just wondering: Is there any availability for a stay at WDW between the dates of 2/3 and 2/11? I know this post says January, and that availability must be hardly anything available, but just checking!

EDIT: I can be flexible on dates, it doesn't need to be for that entire time frame; I can be flexible on length of stay and exact dates
What size rooms should I be looking at?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter