Closed to new requests POINTS TO RENT: 250pts BWV APRIL USE YEAR $18/PT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because BWV 2 be is a one bedroom and a connected studio it is the studio part that gets sold first leaving only the 1 bedroom Generally it gets worse

Ok thank you. And because I’m still 10 months out you can only book the boardwalk at this point?

Thanks. Can you see if there is a 3 bedroom available at the boardwalk from 11/1 - 11/7. I realize it’s costly but I would add two adults to the party.

Hello, my family and I are looking to book a 2BR 6N/7D in Nov 2020. Dates are very flexible really.. looking for OKW as first choice but BWV or BCV are fine too! Thanks for any help you can provide 😊

Hello, my family and I are looking to book a 2BR 6N/7D in Nov 2020. Dates are very flexible really.. looking for OKW as first choice but BWV or BCV are fine too! Thanks for any help you can provide 😊
Sorry have been out holiday visiting all day hopefully you have able to find one of the many members here to help you
Thanks Patrick

Thanks. Can you see if there is a 3 bedroom available at the boardwalk from 11/1 - 11/7. I realize it’s costly but I would add two adults to the party.
only five days available together with boardwalk view in a three bedroom 415pts
check in 11/02/2019
11/07/2019 check out

Last edited:

2 or 3 one bedroom standard view might work out at 138pts per room ,
278 pts for two rooms or 414pts for three rooms
Sorry have been out holiday visiting all day hopefully you have able to find one of the many members here to help you

I'm looking for three consecutive nights at a studio at BWV the week of April 19th for two adults - I'm flexible on dates. Is there any availability?

Hello!
Looking for two studios (cheapest view available) at BWV November 10-15, 2020 AND
one studio (cheapest) at BWV November 10-14.

Hello!
Looking for two studios (cheapest view available) at BWV November 10-15, 2020 AND
one studio (cheapest) at BWV November 10-14.
garden/pool view available 77pts
check-in 10th
checkout 15th

garden pool view available 61pts
check in 10th
check out 14th

11th month window
30th November check in
6th December 2020 check out

I need 12 2020 Boardwalk points for a Dec 2020 reservation I'm short for. Would be willing to pay to rent them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter