Closed to new requests POINTS TO RENT: 250pts BWV APRIL USE YEAR $18/PT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How would we proceed if this is still available?
You can only do this during a conversation privately
You need to generate 10 posts to engage in that using the test board or commenting on any of the other boards
Please supply the name, address,email address and Telephone number of the lead person
The names of all additional people
The names and ages of children

Still have 250 left at BWV
Sorry - I did mean BWV! I'll blame the Xmas hangover!

We are looking at one week between either 1-8th December 2020 OR 8th - 14th. I will check back in a few days time once the 11 months rolls over

Sorry - I did mean BWV! I'll blame the Xmas hangover!

We are looking at one week between either 1-8th December 2020 OR 8th - 14th. I will check back in a few days time once the 11 months rolls over
Up to 3rd is bookable now and each day a further day can be added
Patrick

11th month window
27th November check in
4th December 2020 check out

Looking for Boardwalk studio (2 adults) from November 8, 2020 for 12 nights.. is there any availability?

thanks

Last edited:
11th month window
28th November check in
5th December 2020 check out

11th month window
28th November check in
5th December 2020 check out

Hi! I'm interested in the points if they are still available. If so would you consider a transfer? My daughter is getting married and her maid of honor is looking for a room. 11/8/-11/15/20

Hi! I'm interested in the points if they are still available. If so would you consider a transfer? My daughter is getting married and her maid of honor is looking for a room. 11/8/-11/15/20
Not transferable sorry
Let me know if Can help in any way Patrick

hello - looking to rent a 2 bedroom BWV for 6 nights beginning 11/1/20 (or 11/2/20). Can you please let me know if there is availability. It would be for 2 adults and 5 children. Thank you!

hello - looking to rent a 2 bedroom BWV for 6 nights beginning 11/1/20 (or 11/2/20). Can you please let me know if there is availability. It would be for 2 adults and 5 children. Thank you!
I will check for you, site currently down

I will check for you, site currently down
Checked availability for all of November
2 Bedroom lock-off garden/pool view available from 9th to 30th November
39 pts Sunday to Thursday
Friday/Saturday 44pts except for the holidays.
2 Bedroom lock-off standard view check in 18th
Check out 24th 200pts
Let me know if I can help
Patrick

Thank you. So at this point the boardwalk is full early November. Could a two bedroom open up? Very new to this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter