CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

ELMC

DIS Veteran
UPDATED: Only 26 points left. I can borrow a few extra for a one night stay.

Howdy. I'm an experienced DISboards community member, DVC owner and renter who just closed on a JUN UY contract with 2015 banked points. They must be used by June 1 so I'm offering them at a discount...only $6 each.

I use a contract, have references and because of the short nature of the reservation I will NOT charge Paypal fees. I have included below a general view of what resorts and room types are available. Please, please, please refer to this before making a request to save time and avoid disappointment. This is what is available at the time of posting, availability not guaranteed until booking. Please note that there is NO STUDIO AVAILABILITY for the month of May. Payment is not due until you receive a reservation confirmation number.

Thanks,
Dan

Saratoga Springs:

1BR: May 11-26; May 29-Jun 1
2BR: May 11-24; May 29-Jun 1
3BR: May 11-23
TH Villa: May 8-11, 15-18, 21-25

OKW:

2BR: May 14-18, 21-24

Poly Bungalows: May 21-25

Boulder Ridge 1BR: May 17, 18, 23, 24

Last edited:
Hi,

I'm looking for a 2 BR or 3 studios at any DVC for Memorial Day Weekend May 26-29. Please let me know if you can help. Thanks.

Thanks for your interest. Unfortunately, as you can see above, there is no DVC availability anywhere for Sunday the 28th.

I'm fine with renting for the 26-28th. I would prefer a 2BR but could possibly make it work with a 1 BR. Thanks.

Last edited:

Unfortunately, the only availability for Friday and Saturday is in a 1BR at SSR.

Interested in a studio May 20-24.
Thanks for your inquiry. There are no studios available on property in May. There is a 1BR available which would be 121 points for your dates. At $9 per point that is comparable to the cost of a studio at $14 a point, in case you were interested.

I'm fine with renting for the 26-28th. I would prefer a 2BR but could possibly make it work with a 1 BR. Thanks.
Thanks for your interest. I will send you a PM tomorrow so we can discuss details. You'll need to get your total post count to 10 so that you can send and receive private messages.

Hello, we are looking for 1 bedroom options checking in 5/30 and checking out 6/1, feel free to PM me to discuss.

How many points are the poly bungalows 5/21-25? Or the boulder ridge 22-25? Thank you!
Great question. The Boulder Ridge 1BR is 35 points each night. The Poly Bungalows have availability now for the nights of May 2, 3, 4, 22, 23, 24, 25, 30 and 31. Each of those nights is 135 points. Please let me know if you would like to book either, as availability on such short notice is subject to change quickly. Thanks!

Interested in Animal Kingdom May 12-15th, only need a studio. Thanks!
Sorry, there are no studios available on property for the month of May. The only availability is basically what I listed in the first post. The good news is that at $9 a point a 1BR will cost close to what a studio costs at the typical rental rate of $15 per point. :)

Sorry, there are no studios available on property for the month of May. The only availability is basically what I listed in the first post. The good news is that at $9 a point a 1BR will cost close to what a studio costs at the typical rental rate of $15 per point. :)

There aren't any one bedrooms at AK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter