CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interested in Poly or anything available May 20-28. Thank you!!

Howdy. I'm an experienced DISboards community member, DVC owner and renter who just closed on a JUN UY contract with 2015 banked points. They must be used by June 1 so I'm offering them at a discount...only $9 each.

I use a contract, have references and because of the short nature of the reservation I will NOT charge Paypal fees. I have included below a general view of what resorts and room types are available. Please, please, please refer to this before making a request to save time and avoid disappointment. This is what is available at the time of posting, availability not guaranteed until booking. Payment is not due until you receive a reservation confirmation number.

Thanks,
Dan

Saratoga Springs:

1BR: May 4-27; May 29-Jun 1
2BR: May 4-26; May 29-Jun 1
3BR: May 4-25
TH Villa: May 8-11, 15-18, 21-25

OKW:

2BR: May 4-12
3BR: May 4-11

Poly Bungalows: May 9-11; May 21-25

Boulder Ridge 1BR: May 14-17; May 22-25; May 30-31

Aulani:

2BR: May 4-12
3BR: May 4-11[/QUOTE]

Hi, if you still have points I need one night on June 1 (attending the 20th anniversary party) and looking for a studio at Boardwalk, Beach Club, or Yacht Club. 2 adults, 2 under 18...

Hi, if you still have points I need one night on June 1 (attending the 20th anniversary party) and looking for a studio at Boardwalk, Beach Club, or Yacht Club. 2 adults, 2 under 18...
Sorry, but the last night my points can be used for are May 31st as they are expiring.

Do you have any points left? Do you mind checking to see if there's anything available for 4 nights anywhere within May 23-29th?
Still have some points left. There is availability at SSR for four nights starting on the 23rd checking out the 27th. There is no availability after that. That is the only resort that has 4 nights in that window. If you can travel on the 22nd that opens up Boardwalk, Boulder Ridge, and Old Key West. I do not expect this availability to last long.

Still have some points left. There is availability at SSR for four nights starting on the 23rd checking out the 27th. There is no availability after that. That is the only resort that has 4 nights in that window. If you can travel on the 22nd that opens up Boardwalk, Boulder Ridge, and Old Key West. I do not expect this availability to last long.

SSR would be a one bedroom right? Also at the others 22-27 avail? I'll go an extra day

SSR would be a one bedroom right? Also at the others 22-27 avail? I'll go an extra day
Boardwalk has availability on the nights of the 21st to the 25th, checking out the 26th. Same with Boulder Ridge. OKW is the 22nd to the 25th, checking out the 26th.

All of these are 1BR units.

Hi, we are looking for anything available last minute for the 17th or 18th through the 22nd or 23rd? We are a family of 5 so I know some 1brs won't work, but would love to know if there's anything available before I book through cash. Thanks!

Hi, we are looking for anything available last minute for the 17th or 18th through the 22nd or 23rd? We are a family of 5 so I know some 1brs won't work, but would love to know if there's anything available before I book through cash. Thanks!
You're in luck. There is availability in an OKW 1BR (sleeps 5) near the hospitality house checking in on May 17 and checking out on May 22nd. The night of the 22nd is not available. This reservation would be 145 points which I could do for $8 per point for a total of $1,160. Please let me know as I do not expect availability to last.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter