CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still points available and plenty of availability, but they're going fast. If you're looking at a larger reservation (like in the 200 point range) I can offer a discount!

Saratoga Springs May 13(staying 1 night) 2 bedroom standard view - 39pts it looks like. Is this available?

Thank you!
Glenda

Saratoga Springs May 13(staying 1 night) 2 bedroom standard view - 39pts it looks like. Is this available?

Thank you!
Glenda
I will check availability now. In the meantime, could you please get your post count to 10 so that you can send and receive private messages. Thanks!

Yes, I will work on that now. Thank you!
Glenda,

The 2BR Standard View at SSR has lost availability. However, there is a Preferred View room for 49 points. If you would like me to book that for you please send me a PM as soon as is convenient for you.

Thanks,
Dan

Glenda,

The 2BR Standard View at SSR has lost availability. However, there is a Preferred View room for 49 points. If you would like me to book that for you please send me a PM as soon as is convenient for you.

Thanks,
Dan
Update, it is available. I apologize for the confusion. Please send me a PM if you would like me to make this reservation for you.

Thanks,
Dan

Update, it is available. I apologize for the confusion. Please send me a PM if you would like me to make this reservation for you.

Thanks,
Dan
Yes, I would. I hit the 10 posts. Now trying to figure out the PM part. :)

Yes, I would. I hit the 10 posts. Now trying to figure out the PM part. :)
No problem. I received your PM and you are all set. Expect to see a confirmation email from Disney as soon as I receive it, thanks!

Hello! Is there anything available the weekend of May 19-22 (check out 23rd)
Thanks!

Hello! Is there anything available the weekend of May 19-22 (check out 23rd)
Thanks!
There is availability. Please get your post count up to 10 so that I can send you a private message to discuss.

Thanks,
Dan

Hi there, any thing available 5/21-5/24. Would LOVE the Poly Bungalow but think that's out of my price range! LOL. Need a 2 bdrm. Thanks! T

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter