CM album ?

chessie

DIS Veteran
I am working on my Disney Cruise scrapbook.

I am using a creative memories 12X12 album. They come with 15 pages and I just ordered another 15 refill pages. I am wondering how many pages it will hold?

I think I can fill up the new pages and then some.

Chessie

CM recommends using no more than 45 pages per album (the 15 in the album and 2 refills). I've squeezed a few more in on occasion but wouldn't put too many more than that in.

Thanks Tammie33.

I think I will be able to do all the pages I have planned. I was getting a bit concerned. I thought that I might have to start limiting my pages. It would almost be like choosing between children. Each page is special for a different reason.

Chessie

chessie, I've decided to stick with navy CM 12x12 albums for my disney trips. That way, on the shelf I'll be able to know what to look for when I want a disney fix. I've filled one album with 2 trips (about 38 pages). And will start a new album soon with my Disney 2001 trip. I like the fact that the pages can be moved around since I have at least 7 other trips to scrap.

The color coordination continues - I've chosen a color for each child and then one for the family album. Hope that CM doesn't change their colors! LOL.

mbs

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter