Color-themed page kit swap ***Group 2 update- page 11***

PoohBearLovinMama said:
Actually, could I switch mine to purple?

OH, then I'm IN for the Bazzill group in PINK (since I have already have a pack of the mono pinks!!) :banana: :banana: :banana:
(thanks poohbearlovinmama!) :teeth:

...and I like the groups of 6 too!

thanks, Joy! :wave:

groups of six are great!

quick question - should we assemble these with adhesive or just send all of the pieces?

I'd like to join the regular not Bazzill swap. And Joy I will PM you my number after I finish posting, since Im new! :)
Now I have to pick a color that has not already been picked correct? And another newbie question (I'm sorry!).....I do one of each of each of the examples listed, a photo mat, journaling mat and so on.......right? Sorry to be a pain!
~Michele~

Okay, I can't resist. I'm in, too.
Besides, I love, love, love the page kits.
Especially the Bazzill.

So I'll do blue or brown in the Bazzill group, whichever color you'd like to put me down for.

Thanks!

Joy, I posted earlier but I wanted to say if I am in the first group I would like to be red pleaseeeeeeeeee ! :)
~Michele~

OK, I want on the first group, YELLOW.

10 PHOTO ELEMENT - Photo mat or frame (for a 4x6 photo)

2) JOURNALLING ELEMENT - Journal Box (at least 3x3) or Library Pocket and tag
(on this one do we make the journal box or the library pocket and tag not both right?)

3) DECORATIVE ELEMENT - 4 deco squares, 2 slide mounts, 2 tags, 1 mini file folder or other similar embellishment -- feel free to use your imagination, get creative, step outside your comfort zone!!
(Here too, do we have to make all of them, or can i make the square and tags only?)

4) EMBELLIE SURPRISE - This is the fun part -- make up a little embellishment goodie bag. You can include ribbon or fibers (at least 18 inches), brads, eyelets, charms, buttons, Prima flowers, silk flowers, bottlecaps, a rub-on word, some stickers, page pebbles, ghost letters, chipboard letters... sky's the limit! Please be generous and include items that you would love to receive yourself!!

And here, we just put the stuff in a bag, we don't have to make anything?

Sorry, I am new to the swaps so I just want to make sure :)

Okay, updated so far. In answer to your questions: yes, you need to assemble all pieces.

There are 4 groups below -- you will pick ONE elements from EACH group to make ONE page kit. Then you need to make SIX of these kits. So if you pick photo mat, journal box, and tags, you will make 6 photo mats, 6 journal boxes, and 12 tags, plus 6 embellishment baggies.

PHOTO ELEMENT
EITHER: (1) Photo mat OR (1) frame (for a 4x6 photo)

JOURNALLING ELEMENT
EITHER: (1) Journal Box (at least 3x3) OR (1) Library Pocket and tag

DECORATIVE ELEMENT
EITHER: (4) deco squares OR (2) slide mounts OR (2) tags OR (1) mini file folder or other similar embellishment -- feel free to use your imagination, get creative, step outside your comfort zone!!

EMBELLIE SURPRISE - This is the fun part -- make up a little embellishment goodie bag. You can include ribbon or fibers (at least 18 inches), brads, eyelets, charms, buttons, Prima flowers, silk flowers, bottlecaps, a rub-on word, some stickers, page pebbles, ghost letters, chipboard letters... sky's the limit! Please be generous and include items that you would love to receive yourself!! Each baggie does not have to have identical contents -- this is actually a good way to use up your stash -- BUT make sure that the contents are themed appropriately for your color.

I also wanted to add that deco squares don't necessarily have to be "square". They can be circles or diamonds, or whatever you create. Just as long as they are double matted and a set of 4. If you want to see more examples, there are some really cute ones in the gallery at www.scrapbook.com

bump...(because I can't believe it hasn't filled up yet!) :teeth:

ETA some cool new smilies! LOL

party: :surfweb: pixiedust: :dumbo: :mickeyjum :tigger: :smickey:

sorry, having too much fun! :rolleyes1

I have to run right now so I will update later...

I will sign up but I was going to fill in wherever there was a gap so I'm leaving myself for last...

Hi will play in the any cardstock group B color green .. Michelle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter