Color-themed page kit swap ***Group 2 update- page 11***

bubbasmom99

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone,

Well, I have had this swap planned for awhile now, and I know there is a lot going on, but let's see what kind of interest we can get.

Due date will be April 1st.

This is a color-based page kit swap. You will need to choose one color and use at least 3 different shades to produce your items. Please choose one element from each of the following groups to produce for your kit.

1) PHOTO ELEMENT - Photo mat or frame (for a 4x6 photo)

2) JOURNALLING ELEMENT - Journal Box (at least 3x3) or Library Pocket and tag

3) DECORATIVE ELEMENT - 4 deco squares, 2 slide mounts, 2 tags, 1 mini file folder, 1 matchbook, or other similar embellishment -- feel free to use your imagination, get creative, step outside your comfort zone!!

4) EMBELLIE SURPRISE - This is the fun part -- make up a little embellishment goodie bag. You can include ribbon or fibers (at least 18 inches), brads, eyelets, charms, buttons, Prima flowers, silk flowers, photo corners, bottlecaps, a rub-on word, some stickers, page pebbles, ghost letters, chipboard letters... sky's the limit! Please be generous and include items that you would love to receive yourself!!

Photo mats, frame, journal boxes, deco squares and tags should be double-matted. All items should be embellished with at least one technique (ie inking, distressing, chalking, eyelets/brads, fibers/ribbon, embossing, etc). All items should be acid-free/lignin-free. Patterned paper can be used as an accent as long as it works within the color scheme.

Please make sure all cuts and matting are straight (unless you purposely mat at an angle). Please make sure your work is something you'd be proud of and happy to receive yourself.

RULES RULES RULES (the yucky part)
If you have not participated in one of my swaps before, I will ask you to provide me with your phone# via PM. Unfortunately, I've had a flaker in every swap so I find it necessary to cover all the bases. I will also ask you to check in with me 2 weeks before the swap due date. If I don't hear from you, I will ask for an angel to take your spot. Lastly, PLEASE be on time. Plan ahead for mail delays. Priority mail does not mean 2-3 days anymore. The due date is the day it should be at my house, not the mailing date.

I am aiming for groups of 6, depending on interest. I will start off by creating a group for Bazzill only and another group for any cardstock, and see how it goes from there. Thanks for playing and feel free to post if you have any questions.

READY, SET, SCRAP!!!

Group 1A - Any brand of cardstock
1. Twigs - Purple
2. Calanniebu - Orange

3. patchchild - blue
4. Diana Lyn - pink
5. KSJayhawks - green
6. MamaCentral - red

Group 1B
1. mickeyfan2 - blue
2. PixieDust32 - yellow
3. Jedi Librarian - pink
4. bigsis1970 - green
5. dizney-cruiser - purple
6. bubbasmom99 - tan COLOR]

Group 2 - Bazzill cardstock
1. PoohBearLovinMama - Purple
2. PJPoohBear - Seafoam green :wave2:
3. Momof2DisneyKids - pink
4. Ohana 4 - brown
5. dizney-cruiser - Red

6. aunts2topher - blue :wave2:

Standby list -
PixieDust32

RECEIVED in RED!
:wave2: = CHECKED IN

I'll take purple. Do you want to know which element we are choosing from each group beforehand?

:-) I'm in. Regular Cardstock group ... I'll go for Orange! :-)

Twigs said:
I'll take purple. Do you want to know which element we are choosing from each group beforehand?
Nope, I don't need to know. I know sometimes, you get started and then change direction, so you don't have to feel tied in to any one element.

You wanted regular cardstock, right?

Thanks, I was hoping I didn't have to commit right now. Yes that will be regular cardstock for me.

Hi there! I would love to join, but since I'm a newbie to this particular board, I am a little confused! What exactly are you creating?

After my CJ disappeared, I said no more swaps for awhile.... :sad2:
but I wanna do this one...
am I in? :hyper:
am I out? :hyper2:
decisions, decisions!!! :rolleyes:

I'll decide soon!

UGAFan0829 said:
Hi there! I would love to join, but since I'm a newbie to this particular board, I am a little confused! What exactly are you creating?

Hi there and welcome! I need to go back and edit the title.. I forgot the word "page" lol. It's a page kit. You will receive enough elements to create a layout. The only thing missing is your background cardstock or paper, as 12x12 is just too cumbersome to mail, and many do not scrap 12x12 or scrap CM style on the album pages.

It's not Disney-related. It's just centered around a particular color.

Is that clear as mud?? Let me know if you have more questions. Thanks!!!

It seems like I'm always blue. Well...that I always work with blue anyway. ;) Sign me up for the "any cardstock" group, blue. Bazzill might be nice, but I have too much fun with variety to be that tied down.

Can I play too? :goodvibes I'll take any brand cardstock--pink, so I can put the 9 million Prima Flowers I just got to good use!

I would love to join! So we send in how many of everything (all in one color, right?) and then get how much of everything back? Something of every color or one thing from each color? LOL Newbie alert newbie alert!! I will take any color that isn't already taken, even if it is Bazzill. I have been interested in getting involved with Bazzill (first time, woohoo!). I will PM you my questions and my digits.

I am up to my eyebrows i nswaps at the moment and will need to pass on this one but just wanted to say that Bazzill is WONDERFUL! It feels and looks so good that everything made with it looks nicer!

UPDATE:

I changed the groups to 6. It seems to be a good # to work with in these page kit swaps. If you want to sign up for more than one group, just let me know.

Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter