Color-themed page kit swap ***Group 2 update- page 11***

Penny's package arrived today! I will swap out tonight but I'm not sure if I can get postal by tomorrow so it might not go out till Monday. I will dig up Aunts2topher's phone#... I do remember she PMd me quite some time ago. I will upload photos and post this weekend. Sorry guys -- I had a really busy week with work (and still do tomorrow), and that is why I had wanted to have this swap finished and out by Monday this week....

bubbasmom99 said:
Penny's package arrived today! I will swap out tonight but I'm not sure if I can get postal by tomorrow so it might not go out till Monday. I will dig up Aunts2topher's phone#... I do remember she PMd me quite some time ago. I will upload photos and post this weekend. Sorry guys -- I had a really busy week with work (and still do tomorrow), and that is why I had wanted to have this swap finished and out by Monday this week....

Yay!!! :yay: :yay:

Sorry about your busy work week!! We'll just look forward to the stuff and pics whenever you are able to do it. :sunny:

Okay, I just left a message for Ali (aunts2topher), letting her know that I was ready to swap and her stuff was not included... that we weren't sure if she'd gone postal, and that we were concerned because she hasn't checked in on the board. I don't know if we'll get an answer, but I hope everything is okay.

I got my package today! Everything looks wonderful and I can't wait to start using it. I feel bad about my embellie bag though b/c I forgot to put the ribbons in it. :blush: So it seemed a little paltry. Sorry! :blush:

oh my gosh, how did I not post that I got my package?? oops!!

I loved :love: all the stuff, ladies....great job!!!! :thumbsup2 Can't wait to use it. Thanks so much!! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter