Color-themed page kit swap ***Group 2 update- page 11***

What a wonderful package to come home to today! The color coordination was amazing. I'm amazed with the fantastic talent.

twigs, you have some beautiful embossing on your purple pieces. I particularly love the frame to the tag. That never would have occured to me but it adds such a simple, lovely touch.

ksjayhawks, wow! Where did you find that great punch from the journaling piece? It's so elegant and would be a perfect fit for a wedding album I'm working on. You were so generous with your embellishments, thank you.

calanniebu, I am so jealous of you ease in working with a bright color like orange. I tend to be to scared to even try it. Now though, I can't wait to get those elements onto a page.

Diana, the flowers are so pretty. I especially like the layered spiral of two pinks along the photo mat.

Finally, and by no means least, mamacentral. Where did you find that fantastic pattern paper? It goes perfectly with your flowers on the deco squares. I love the textured look to it.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for letting me play along.

bubbasmom99 said:
Wednesday mail brought no swap packages so we are still outstanding aunts2topher and PJPoohbear's packages at this point. I have sent a PM to aunts2topher and it has not been read.

I want to try to stick to the original rules as much as we can... since I know Penny's pieces are already enroute, I will wait for those hope they show up tomorrow, but unless aunts2topher responds, I will assume they never made it postal and swap out what I have.

I was so hoping to see a "postal post" from aunts2.... :confused3

patchchild said:
What a wonderful package to come home to today! The color coordination was amazing. I'm amazed with the fantastic talent.

twigs, you have some beautiful embossing on your purple pieces. I particularly love the frame to the tag. That never would have occured to me but it adds such a simple, lovely touch.

ksjayhawks, wow! Where did you find that great punch from the journaling piece? It's so elegant and would be a perfect fit for a wedding album I'm working on. You were so generous with your embellishments, thank you.

calanniebu, I am so jealous of you ease in working with a bright color like orange. I tend to be to scared to even try it. Now though, I can't wait to get those elements onto a page.

Diana, the flowers are so pretty. I especially like the layered spiral of two pinks along the photo mat.

Finally, and by no means least, mamacentral. Where did you find that fantastic pattern paper? It goes perfectly with your flowers on the deco squares. I love the textured look to it.

oh, they sound great!!!! And BTW, I think that was the best post I've ever seen about swap items...how nice of you to comment on every single person's items!!! :)

Got my stuff too!! Thanks everyone! One of my co-workers, who's a scrapper always gets jealous of my goodies. :teeth:

Let me get the photos uploaded and I'll post the first 2 groups since they're arriving now....

patchchild said:

Thanks for the kind words! This is only my 3rd swap and I'm always wondering if people will like what I do, doI send enough, etc. So the feedback is great! :-) :goodvibes

Hi there -- I got my package in the mail yesterday and everything is so wonderful ! I can't wait to find uses for it all !! Thanks everyone. Michelle

Those were all done with my Wizard die cut machine. The dies are made so that you can cut and then emboss the items. And Patchchild that really was a lovely post. I too love all the items.

GROUP 2 -- Still nothing in the mail today. We are still outstanding 2: one that was mailed on the 31st and one that is not confirmed mailed. Penny -- I'm not sure if your package is hung up in customs or what.... :(

Please PM me if you want me to send your packagaes out tomorrow without the 2 missing swap sets. I will send the extra unswapped sets back to you. I hate to make anyone wait but I will leave it up to you.

I will wait for Penny's and then please swap mine. Joy, if you would like it, please keep the extra set for yourself.
:wave:

Joy--did you get a phone # from aunts2 at the beginning of the swap? Just wondered if you had tried to call her.... I hope everything is ok... :confused3

I sent regular letter post, no customs. It is the fastest option from Canada. Since it was mostly paper, it was the best choice. I will understand if others do not want to wait, but Joy take a set for yourself anyways. You have been a really patient hostess. I wonder how many parts of the USA my package has gotten to visit? If possible sent other sets to the ladies.

Penny

one more thing! :) Did the pics ever get posted? If/when they do, will they be in this thread? TIA! Want to post the bazzill groups stuff so far?? :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter