Color-themed page kit swap ***Group 2 update- page 11***

Nope -- they're still sitting in a big bin. Is there something I should be looking for?? Honestly, it's safer if I open them when I am ready to swap or else they might get spread out. I do have little sticky fingers in this house!

bubbasmom99 said:
Nope -- they're still sitting in a big bin. Is there something I should be looking for?? Honestly, it's safer if I open them when I am ready to swap or else they might get spread out. I do have little sticky fingers in this house!

LOL about the sticky fingers... I was just wondering, because I can't imagine having all that stuff in my house and not knowing what's in them!!!!! :jumping1:

Sorry ladies -- I take that back. I didn't realize that I am completely out of flat rate envelopes, so I am trekking to the PO tomorrow to get them. I'll try to get everything packaged up to go out tomorrow, but if I cannot get a hold of the envies, it might be a day or two delayed.

To those that I have not received yet, please post that you have gone postal so I know to look for your package. Remember the *received* deadline is Saturday the 1st, not the mailing deadline (that means you should probably mail tomorrow or Wed at the latest).

Thanks!!

PS - Thanks to everyone who has already sent in their stuff and to those who sent in goodies for me. I *heart* them!!!

Oops! Sorry for not checking the thread before, OK, my swap is almost done and it WILL be in the mail by the due date, and if you need to contact me here is my e-mail DAVIDYROXY@aol.com I can give you my phone number via e-mail.
Thanks

hey joy!

i have to do a few finishing touches on my two kits and i plan to go postal tomorrow (wed) but will post again tomorrow to confirm!

thanks for hosting! :cheer2:
janice

I'm finishing up my embellishment baggies today and will ship Priority tomorrow. I'll post again once they've shipped.

Ali

ok - it is official - mine were completed yesterday and postal today (wed)!!!

Mine went out today. I'm sorry. I've had them done, just hate going to the post office.

AAAAAAAAARGGGHH --- nothing is postal back yet. There is apparently a SHORTAGE of flat rate envelopes at the PO.... I am going to have to go to the main branch and see what they can dig up for me. If nothing else, I will put them into regular Priority mail boxes and hope the postage works out.

bubbasmom99 said:
AAAAAAAAARGGGHH --- nothing is postal back yet. There is apparently a SHORTAGE of flat rate envelopes at the PO.... I am going to have to go to the main branch and see what they can dig up for me. If nothing else, I will put them into regular Priority mail boxes and hope the postage works out.

Oh, I used a Priority flat rate box, b/c you mentioned that it was better for you, I also send you the postage for the same box, so you can use a box for mine insted of the envelope, since you don't have many.

Also, you can also order the boxes and envelopes online free of charge and the mail man will deliver for you.

PixieDust32 said:
Oh, I used a Priority flat rate box, b/c you mentioned that it was better for you, I also send you the postage for the same box, so you can use a box for mine insted of the envelope, since you don't have many.

Also, you can also order the boxes and envelopes online free of charge and the mail man will deliver for you.

I did order them online.... I ordered them online LAST WEEK and it said 1-2 days... I JUST got them TODAY!!! Well, at least everything will go out by my original intended deadline of Monday. I got several packages today so I will go check them in and post on the first post.

mine went postal today, kept forgetting to put in my bag to take to work, we have postal outlet on the lower level. Sorry for the the delay, the standard is 4 days to US, so it should make it to you joy by Wednesday, extremely sorry for being late.

Penny

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter