Color-themed page kit swap ***Group 2 update- page 11***

Mine are finished! :banana: All I need to do is package them out and ship them out. I'm hoping to get that done tomorrow. We'll see how well the girls cooperate. :teeth:

CHECK-IN TIME!!!

If I have not received your package, or you have not posted within the last week, please give a shout out here so we know you're still on track. Our 2 week check-in deadline is this Saturday the 18th!!! If anyone does not check in by this date, I will try to call you... no response after that and we'll give your spot to an angel.

Let's try to get everything back on time!!!

Remember packages must be RECEIVED BY APRIL 1st. Please allow for sufficient mailing time.

Thanks so much for playing!

Hi -- I am currently working on getting these finished up! Hope to have them done by 3/25! Michelle

I'll be working on mine this week. Work is taking it easy on me, so I should be able to get them out probably Sat. or Mon. at the latest.

Working on mine this weekend, to finish & mail by 3/23 (my birthday!)

Can't wait to get these back.

Ali

Just have to glue and paste, and add a couple of more goodies to the embellishment bags!

Will mail soon, sorry that I haven't posted life has been busy, new job, food posioning, root canal, ugh!

Penny

:yay: :banana: :banana: I'm done!!!!!!!! :banana: :banana: :yay:

Will probably go postal on Thurs (tomorrow, if I can get my butt to the post office! :teeth: )

ETA...oops, didn't get there yet :blush: ....hopefully tomorrow (Friday!) :yay:

Group 1A -- I think that Darlene (KSJayhawks) in on vacation, so I don't know if she didn't get a chance to mail before she left... from posts on other threads, it sounds like life got really busy for her a couple weeks ago, about the same time she said she would get to the PO. I am hoping her stuff is not lost in the mail...

I don't think I'll be swapping you too early :(

Mine will get mailed tomorrow when I mail the rest of the mk swap. My dh was going to mail it for me--took it with him all that time ago and gave it to me yesterday as he was leaving for the week. It had been in his car all this time!

I love him dearly, but sometimes . . . :rolleyes:

hello!!! :wave:

Did my big RED package get there yet? :teeth: I mailed it on Saturday, so I'm getting a little nervous!!

Hey Joy...did you open the packages yet? :teeth: Just wondering...I think I'd be ripping them open before I even got in the house, LOL! :yay:

:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter