Color-themed page kit swap ***Group 2 update- page 11***

bubbasmom99 said:
I did order them online.... I ordered them online LAST WEEK and it said 1-2 days... I JUST got them TODAY!!! Well, at least everything will go out by my original intended deadline of Monday. I got several packages today so I will go check them in and post on the first post.

OK! Cool.

I hope mine is one of them, I send it Priority w. confirmation # but I can't find the piece a paper. :guilty:

Oh right, I saw my name on red, so that means you got it.

Thank You, I hope everybody likes my little bags.

PixieDust32 said:
Oh right, I saw my name on red, so that means you got it.

Thank You, I hope everybody likes my little bags.

OMG Roxy... YOU ROCK! You are too much -- I am so glad I'm in your group!!!

You guys will love it!

bubbasmom99 said:

You guys will love it!

ok, 'fess up!!! what was in the bags?!?!? :teeth: (and yikes, what if mine aren't good enough??)

You could give us some hints! Just little teasers. To get us even more excited about receiving out boxes. Please?

bubbasmom99 said:

You guys will love it!

Oh Thanks :blush: I really hope they do.

patchchild said:
You could give us some hints! Just little teasers. To get us even more excited about receiving out boxes. Please?

Let's just say it was HARD to close up those flat rate envelopes....

Okay everyone -- groups 1a and 1b are going postal on Monday.

Group 2 has 2 swappers that have not arrived yet, but are postal, per their posts.

I can either swap what I have or wait till they are received and send them out later this week.

If you want your stuff mailed back to you Monday, let me know via post or PM and I will send the extra pieces back to you. If you are willing to wait, then I will swap fully when I get the pieces.

I really wanted this to go smoothly and have everything received by the deadline, but I don't want to have to enforce the "late swappers will be returned unswapped" rule either... Just trying to be fair to everyone who worked to be on time....

have you opened the Bazzill group stuff yet? :rolleyes1 You're killing me with the comments about the other ones!! :rotfl2: How does it look?? :Pinkbounc :banana: :Pinkbounc :banana:

And I can wait til the others arrive...they said it should be soon, right?

:yay:

bubbasmom99 said:
Let's just say it was HARD to close up those flat rate envelopes....

I know :rotfl: that's why I send flat rate box postage, I knew it. :cheer2:

Mom(s) my last swap package arrived 5 days after I mailed it, but it went out in the afternoon, this time I made sure it was in the 10 am pick-up, so it should be there by Wednesday at the lastest.

Penny

Groups 1A and 1B went postal today, except for dizney-cruiser (sorry Janice!). I'll post pics later this week.

I didn't see a received thread so I will post it here. Got my items today and everything is great. Thank you everyone. And Thank you for hosting bubbasmom!

I also got mine today! they look great! thanks again for hosting! :-)

Wednesday mail brought no swap packages so we are still outstanding aunts2topher and PJPoohbear's packages at this point. I have sent a PM to aunts2topher and it has not been read.

I want to try to stick to the original rules as much as we can... since I know Penny's pieces are already enroute, I will wait for those hope they show up tomorrow, but unless aunts2topher responds, I will assume they never made it postal and swap out what I have.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter