• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Come One! Come All! It's DIS Podcast Chat Night!

Nikki, after your iPhone purchase, you just became such an attractive target for teasing. You are a good sport about it but I have nothing but :goodvibes for you.

I will do my best to be there early tonight......

Stuck here at work on Storm Duty and can't get into chat on this computer. sigh.

Since this is Wednesday, I thought I would bump this

Yea !!!!!! See you all tonight !! Listening to the Cruise Pod Cast now !!

Off work today! That means I can come to chat tonight! :cool1:

Woohoo! Lots of DISers coming tonight! I'm snowed in and looking forward to chat. See you soon! :)

It must not be Wednesday since this thread hasn't been bumped by a certain icicle threatened moderator ;).

Hi all..I'm going to try and be in chat, but DBF is off work tonight, and he gets in a snit if I'm on the computer when he's home...if I dont' make it, have a great chat and I'll see you next week.

Hey Nikki....how you doing with the weather?

It's freezing here!!! We have an inch of ice on the roads and grounds so no school today.

Come one! Come all! TOMORROW is DIS Unplugged Chat Night! See you in the main DIS chat room!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter