• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Come One! Come All! It's DIS Podcast Chat Night!

No chat for me tonight. I have to work. :sad2:

I was wondering where this thread was. It fell to the bottom of the page! :scared1:

I was tired last night and didn't make it.....hope chat was fun...will try to be there next week.

Not sure I will be there tonight...DBF is off and he gets annoyed when I get on my laptop.....I might be able to pop in for a few minutes.

Brother's birthday dinner tonight, but should be able to make it a little later. My brother has kids now and it's a school night so I doubt it will be the party it used to be. :laughing:

I was in there for about 30 minutes, but no one showed up and I got out around 8.....

Chat officially begins at 9 pm EST. I was in there for awhile last night beginning at 8 and saw many people. :)

Just missed you then...maybe next week.

And a very poor substitute it is.

Come chat (or lurk, as I mostly do) about ebay, sprint, dogs and cats living together, liquidity trap economics, Gilbert and Sullivan, whatever.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter