• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Come One! Come All! It's DIS Podcast Chat Night!

I'm guessing that because of the special podcast recording tonight that most of us will be missing chat. Right?

For some reason, I find the livestream chat room software very disconcerting, though I am not sure why. I think it is the very small frame. A certain someone we all know tried a work around a show or two ago, but it didn't link up with the live stream chat.

So I prefer the "regular" chat room. But honestly, being in a chat room by myself will only lead to an intelligent conversation :duck:so I will go wherever I find my DIS friends. :badpc:

I know I haven't tried in months, but as of yesterday and today I still cannot get in chat with my DISboards login. Still get that "Login error: format error of the auth-url response".

I know I haven't tried in months, but as of yesterday and today I still cannot get in chat with my DISboards login. Still get that "Login error: format error of the auth-url response".

Please try again Kim because I haven't gotten that error message in at least 6 weeks now.

That's been a problem off and on for quite a while now. I often have to resort to using the FaceBook login.

I'm guessing that because of the special podcast recording tonight that most of us will be missing chat. Right?
I will have disboards chat up. It is hard to follow the livestream chat. I really wish there was an API for the "New Livestream" chat so we could embed the chat in an independent page. The Old Livestream chat was embedable by itself.

Chat's tonight, since we won't be "geek-preempted." ;)

It's chat night. Join us to speculate on DISapalooza plans.

It's Wednesday. That means chat. Have to mow the lawn but i will be there at some point to answer the burning question, why I have to mow the lawn tonight.

I'm locked out again. The chat login window opens with my DISboards name and password already entered, with the login error visible and won't let me log in via twitter.

I tried clearing cookies, using a different browser, restarting, logging out, nothing works.

I'm still having issues too, but tonight's the night to discuss secret squid and slimy salmon, not mention "crap" coffee.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter